Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hat Yai
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Transporting a Vehicle to Hat Yai, Thailand from the United States
Vehicle transporting anywhere outside of the U.S. poses its concerns. However, shipping a vehicle to Thailand isn’t too stressful and it can be done. Hat Yai is a wonderful place with a lot to see. Having a personal vehicle for travel will be a luxury.
Hat Yai is located in the southern part of Thailand. It is bordered by Malaysia and is the largest city in the Songkhla Province. Hat Yai holds one of the largest railroad stations in Southern Thailand. It also has bus routes and taxis. However, these public services can be difficult to master due to currency and language barriers.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Various Shipping Methods Made Available for Vehicles
Before selecting one of the several shipping methods, one must be knowledgeable of the requirements by contacting the Embassy of Thailand. Contact them well ahead of time and they will inform you of all necessary documentation and requirements that need to be fulfilled.
There are three very reliable methods of shipping as you will see defined below. These methods are all different in price and vary greatly. You must choose the method that works best for your circumstances and budget.
- Shipping a vehicle RO/RO means that the vehicle will be empty at the time of its shipment. Only a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats are allowed. The vehicle will then roll onto the ship and when it ports, it will roll off of the ship.
- Container shipping requires that the vehicle be put into a very large shipping container. The container can fit other belongings as well. The vehicle can also be filled with possessions allowed by Thailand Customs. If a single container is more space than you may need, it can be shared with another individual which will also help to lessen the cost.
- Air shipping is the third option. This method would be great except it is very costly. Many people cannot afford to transport their vehicle air services.
When your vehicle is due to arrive at a port, make sure that you are present. This is crucial, as ports will not hold a vehicle for the owner.