How to Ship ATV to Germany?
With the new land to explore throughout Germany, it would be exciting and worthwhile to have an ATV sent over from the USA. Having an ATV in Germany would allow you to see your surroundings without the hassle of taking public transport to get around. Not to mention, the cost of shipping an ATV into the nation is rather inexpensive and easy to afford.
By hiring international auto transport experts to handle your ATV’s shipping process, you can rest a bit easier. They will have knowledge of foreign import policies as well as information pertaining to the rest of the transport. Throughout the entire process of shipping the ATV from the US to Germany, they will be there to guide you. Aside from being there as guidance, there are many other advantages to hiring a licensed transporter.
Reasons to Transport Your ATV to Germany
- By state laws, every US transport company must provide their customers with the minimal amount of insurance coverage at the very least. If you would like more protection, ask your shipping company if you can buy additional insurance.
- All employees are highly trained and experienced in international vehicle shipping.
- They have the proper equipment to ship any type of ATV to another country without making the vehicle susceptible to harm.
- The auto transport professionals will help you obtain all of the requested documentation for Customs to help you earn the certification of import approval.
- They’ll help you find the right method of transport for the vehicle and even make suggestions based of their knowledge.
- As professionals experienced in international auto transport, you’ll have complete guidance by them the entire time. They’ll make sure you comply with the import laws of the country so that you have everything prepared in the timeframe given.
For more information regarding the taxes and import laws associated with your ATV’s import into Germany, contact the embassy. They will inform you of all current laws and tax rates. It always helps to be well-informed of all policies.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.