If you want to ship a car from Hawaii to Los Angeles and you want to use a shipping agency, you should most definitely know that it’s more expensive and a lot more convenient than doing it on your own.
The rates of the transport are going to be based on several various factors. The pickup and the destination points, timeframe, type of car as well as the type of shipping are all going to have a great impact. The prices are generally subjected to change because of the size of the vehicle and whether it’s a 4-wheel drive and so on. Furthermore, if your vehicle is inoperable, there is an additional charge.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The majority of a company offer reliable services and that’s why it’s important to note which one of them is actually going to fit your personal budget:
- You can get auto shipping quotes in advance in order to properly prepare for the expensive shipping. Keep in mind that it’s more expensive to ship from the island to the mainland than the other way around which is definitely something that you need to consider.
- You might need shipping these services more than just once in case you want to be particularly independent during all of your trips.
Shipping your car from Hawaii to Los Angeles.
As long as you get the car loaded on the carrier ship, the entire process of the transportation is going to take about five days on the sea. Then, the vehicle needs to get offloaded which takes roughly about 3 to 5 days in addition. After that, the picking agent is going to pick your vehicle up in the next 1 to 3 days and deliver it in another 1 to 3 days if you have booked the door to door service. If you want to get an estimate of the entire cost of this process, the distance between California and Honolulu is going to take you between $1,700 and $1,780.
The standard method to ship a car from Hawaii to Los Angeles is to place it in a vehicle garage which has specialized and designated auto frames. The vehicles would usually not be loaded in containers. Of course, it is entirely up to you to go ahead and book a 20ft or a 40ft shipping container in case you want to guarantee that everything is handled exclusively. This is going to guarantee the absolute safety of your vehicle and you wouldn’t have to worry about any kind of damages. Furthermore, this is also going to allow you to bring certain additional belongings without worrying about restrictions and limitations. It’s definitely a considerable option. With this in mind, it’s something that you might want to account for.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory