Serving as the most populated city and the capital of Utah, is Salt Lake City. The city is surrounded by large mountains and it continues to hold a lot of historical value. With a culture rich in art and history, there are plenty of events to attend and places to visit. Motorcyclists can also be found cruising the streets on their bikes observing all of the beautiful architecture throughout.
As you are in Salt Lake City, whether it’s for a few months or a lifetime, it is always best to have a motorcycle with you. There is a lot to do as a motorcyclist in Utah and many desolate, scenic routes. Find a reliable transport company that specializes in the shipping of motorcycles to ship your bike to you. Then, after it safely arrives, you can venture through the city and state on top of your prized possession.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Is Preparation for the Shipping Process Necessary?
Most all of the shipping companies will ask that you prepare the bike for its transport. These requirements are quite easy to fulfill, but they must be done in order for the transport to go over smoothly. These methods are all standard for the most part, but if crate shipping is chosen, then the prep requirements may become a little more detailed.
- The bike should be thoroughly cleaned of dirt.
- Any scratches, broken pieces, dents, or damage should be written down and photographed.
- The fuel tank cannot exceed ¼ full.
- Everything on the bike should be examined. Fluids, battery, tires, etc.
- Any alarm should be disabled.
- If there is anything on the bike that doesn’t belong on the motorcycle originally, remove.
Transport Company in Salt Lake City, UT.
2021 N. Redwood Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116.
185 S. State St.
Salt Lake City, UT 84138.
2765 S. 850.
W. Salt Lake City, UT 84119.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?