Rock Springs, Wyoming Professional Auto Transport
Rock Springs is a very culturally diverse city that has residents from more than 56 countries living side by side and supporting one another in business as well as personal recreation and entertainment. The city celebrates their ethnic diversity with a large festival, the International festival, each year. This festival showcases food and traditions of their ancestors and includes beautiful costumes from many cultures. Live entertainment including music and dancing and beings thousands to the city to celebrate annually. Another large festival, Wyoming’s Big Show, is a large attraction that includes concerts with famous musicians, food and beverage vendors and carnival rides for all ages. They also have a big rodeo show at the festival.
You can learn more about Rock Springs by visiting the city website. The website has information for residents and visitors that include job openings, events and recreation, utilities and much more.
Read more about shipping your vehicle to Wyoming.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Denver to Rock Springs||$336||336 miles||2-4 days|
|Rock Springs to Minneapolis||$637||1061 miles||4-6 days|
|Rock Springs to Kansas City||$667||889 miles||3-5 days|
|Rock Springs to New York||$677||903 miles||3-5 days|
|Rock Springs to Portland||$681||908 miles||3-5 days|
|Tucson to Rock Springs||$701||935 miles||3-5 days|
|Indianapolis to Rock Springs||$802||1337 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to Rock Springs||$817||1362 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Rock Springs
Shipping a car can be a daunting task. Keep the following in mind as you are making plans to have your car shipped to Rock Springs:
- Check with at least 5 companies before you choose the one to transport your car.
- Ask each company what services they offer as well as the price to transport.
- Never choose a company because they offer a low price. Quality services matter far more than price when it comes to transporting a vehicle.
- Check transport reviews online.
- Ask the company how long they have been in business. Many businesses fail within the first year. Companies that are well established will usually provide the type of service necessary to ensure safety for the vehicle.
- Get proof of insurance from the company.
- Ask if the company has an after-hours number so you can reach an agent when the business office if closed. In case of an emergency, it’s best to be able to contact an agent at any hour of the day or night.
- Make sure the company is authorized to transport in the city and state you are moving to as well as the city and state the vehicle needs to be picked up in.
- Ask the agent if all fees are included in the quote.
- Choose the company that has the services you need as well as makes you feel comfortable. A car is a valuable investment and the company you hire needs to be one that you feel you can trust with your investment.
Rock Springs Auto Transport Directory
Rustin Mair Trucking
Rustin Mair Trucking has been in business for more than 10 years and they transport motor vehicles and general freight throughout the U.S. from coast to coast. They have friendly agents that are highly trained in automobile transportation. They are registered with the Department of Transportation and have accreditation from the FMCSA. All transport, motor vehicle and general freight, is fully covered by comprehensive cargo damage insurance.
3973 E Highway 40, Roosevelt, UT 84066
Norberg Towing has been in business for more than 5 years and they offer auto transport and emergency towing and wrecker service in the Rock Springs area of Wyoming. Norberg also does roadside repair and service including lockouts, gas delivery, battery boosts and emergency wrecker service.
91 Uinta Drive, Green River, WY 82935
Rock Springs includes ZIP codes
82901, 82902, 82942.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.