- Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Port Of Bridgeport Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Shipping Through The Port Of Bridgeport
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Port Of Bridgeport Domestic Car Shipping Services
- Boat And Yacht Shipping To And From Bridgeport
- Port Of Bridgeport Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Port Of Bridgeport Includes Zip Codes
Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Bridgeport, Connecticut
Bridgeport, in Fairfield County, is the largest seaport city in the US state of Connecticut. The port lies at the mouth of Pequonnock River on the northern shores of Long Island Sound. The Bridgeport Port Authority oversees the port and is responsible for improving its facilities and promoting global trade through the Foreign Trade Zone. As the second busiest port in Connecticut, Bridgeport handles more than 5 million tons of cargo annually. The cargo shipping through the port includes agricultural products, forest products, oil, gasoline, coal, stone, vehicles, and containerized cargo. Read on to find out more about shipping cars to or from Port of Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Port Of Bridgeport Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Port Of Bridgeport||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bridgeport to Boston||$92||153 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Bridgeport to Chicago||$509||849 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Memphis to Bridgeport||$700||1166 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bridgeport to Nashville||$572||953 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Bridgeport||$804||1340 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bridgeport to Colorado Springs||$1107||1862 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Salt Lake City to Bridgeport||$1339||2233 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Bridgeport to Los Angeles||$1709||2847 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car shipping through the port of Bridgeport
Bridgeport is a US Customs and Border Protection designated port of entry. For that reason, you can ship cars through the port. Stevedoring services are provided at the port. There are forklifts that can handle up to 24 tons and a shore crane with a 110-ton lift capacity. The port accommodates vessels more than 50 feet wide.
The most preferred method of international auto shipping is the roll-on/roll-off method as it is cheaper. However, the port does not have RO/RO shipping facilities. Fortunately, the nearby Port of New Haven Harbor, which is only 21 miles from Bridgeport, has Ro/Ro capabilities.
The method of auto shipping available here is the container shipping. This method is slightly more expensive than Ro/Ro. However, you can cut the costs of container shipping by sharing the container with others. The 20-foot container can fit two average size cars. Some shippers fit up to four mid-sized cars in the 40-foot containers. Ask your shipper if they are shipping other cars to your destination to discuss the possibilities of sharing.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Port of Bridgeport domestic car shipping services
Bridgeport is one of the major cities, not only in Connecticut, but on the East Coast. We provide the services of shipping cars to or from Port of Bridgeport, Connecticut, at affordable rates. Our previous clients in the area include car dealers and individuals who were either relocating or transporting their cars to their vacation destination. Most of these clients enjoyed our convenience and enhanced safety services such as;
- Door-to-door service. We pick up and deliver cars from and to any location in the US, including Bridgeport.
- Enclosed truck vehicle transportation. Enclosed trucks protect your car from road debris, strong wind, rain, and too much exposure to sunlight.
- Express shipping. Do you urgently need your car picked up and delivered? With our express shipping service, we can pick up your car in less than 24 hours. As soon as the truck driver loads the car in the truck, it is on its way to its destination.
- Satellite tracking. With this tracking system, you are aware where your car is all through the shipping duration in real time.
Boat and Yacht shipping to and from Bridgeport
The Derecktor Shipyards, a distinguished company that builds and repairs ferries, boats, and yachts is located in Port of Bridgeport. We ship yachts and boats to and from Bridgeport to customers all around the country. This page has more information on boat transport.
We have been offering the services of shipping cars to or from Port of Bridgeport, Connecticut, for over two decades. We offer unmatched car and boat transport services. Call us to learn more or visit this page for a free quote.
Port Of Bridgeport Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Grove Road||Linden Avenue||Myrtle Avenue|
|Hazel Street||Lafayatte Street||Broad Street|
Port Of Bridgeport includes ZIP codes: