- Newport, Rhode Island Professional Auto Transport
- Newport Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Shipping To Newport
- Car Movers Near Me
- Newport Auto Transport Directory
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Newport Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Newport Includes Zip Codes
Newport, Rhode Island Professional Auto Transport
A little more than 25,000 people live in the beautiful coastal city of Newport on Aquidneck Island in Rhode Island. The city has a large number of historical tours through ocean side mansions and museums, lighthouses, and seaside forts ad churches. Wine tasting tours are very popular for tourists in the city. The Greenvale Vineyards and Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyards host lavish wine tours as do the local liquor distilleries. Residents and tourists can take a horseback ride on the beach, go sailing, swimming, kayaking or fishing from the local piers and there are several high-end spas and resorts that bring thousands to Newport each year.
You can learn more about Newport by visiting the Discover Newport website.
Newport Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Newport||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newport to Washington, D.C.||$242||404 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Newport to Indianapolis||$536||894 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Newport to Minneapolis||$828||1380 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Newport to Miami Beach||$879||1465 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Baton Rouge to Newport||$928||1546 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Phoenix to Newport||$1556||2593 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Newport||$1779||2965 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Newport to Portland||$1841||3069 miles||8 - 10 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Newport
Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to have your car ready for transport:
- Make sure there are no personal items inside the car. Personal items are not covered by insurance and if lost or damaged while in transit the carrier insurance will not cover the loss.
- Cars should be clean when the carrier picks them up. They will be physically inspected and it’s much easier to see the body of the body of the car when it is clean. When the car is delivered it will again be inspected and you will want to be able to compare the inspection notes upon arrival to make sure there is not any damage from transport.
- Make sure the company that you have hired is one that you feel completely comfortable with. You need to be able to trust the company with your vehicle and know they are dependable. Check to see if they have accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and if they have good reviews and recommendations online from prior customers.
- The car should be checked before the date of pick-up to make sure it is in top condition. Drivers must load and unload cars sporadically during transport in order to pick-up and deliver other vehicles along the way.
- Your fuel should be run down to about a quarter tank. This will be enough for the driver to load and unload during transport but not enough that will add extra weight to the vehicle.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Car Movers Near Me
Newport Auto Transport Directory
Jack Soban Auto Transport
Jack Soban Auto Transport has been in business for more than 5 years and they are fully licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. They can transport all types of motor vehicles, large and standard size, to and from Newport and across Rhode Island and surrounding states.
40 Bay State Ave,
Warwick, RI 02888
Virginia Transportation Corporation
Virginia Transportation Corporation is a nationwide auto transporter that ships cars to all states in the United States as well as internationally. They are fully accredited through the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation. Virginia Transportation Corporation can transport cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, RV’s, motorcycles, boats, and machinery. They offer tracking services on all transport so customers can easily keep track of their vehicles while in transit and they can ship single cars or multi-loads of vehicles.
141 James P Murphy Ind Hwy,
West Warwick, RI 02893
Andrews Express & Storage Warehouse Inc.
Andrews is a full service moving company that can transport automobiles as well as household furnishings and personal items. They also have storage facilities and warehouses for large shipments. They are a fully licensed and insured Mayflower Transit professional transporter and rates are affordably priced.
585 Broad St,
Providence, RI 02907
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Newport, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Newport. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Newport, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Newport. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Newport and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Newport. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Newport Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Brenton Village||Washington Street||Peary Street|
|Gibbs Avenue||Broadwa||Whipple Street|
|Catherine Street||Admiral Kalbfus Road||Admiral Kalbfus Road|
|Memorial Blvd||City Center||Girard Avenue|
Newport includes ZIP codes: