Safe And Reliable Midland Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
We lead as others follow in the delivery of services that we know best, the motorcycle shipping services. We have dedicated our resources and time to offer you top of the range services and allow you to have an experience of a kind. Our customers have rated A-1 Auto transport as the best motorcycle moving company. We boast of robust infrastructure, with the perfect equipment for delivering your bikes to whatever destination efficiently and at reasonable prices.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Crated transport: Using wooden crates, the bike is efficiently packed inside the box. Thus, it is protected from external friction that might lead to damages.
- Enclosed Transport: Using our closed trucks and vans, we deliver your motorcycle to your preferred destination.
- Open carrier Transport: When moving short distances, we use our open trucks and trailers to carry your bike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the motorcycle
- Inspect for any damages: Before you hand over the bike to the auto mover, check if there are damages so that you can tell if any further damage occurred while on the move. Take high resolution pictures of the bike from all angles.
- Gas reading, check fluids, tire pressure, and the battery: Check and ensure that the fluids are drained and the gas reading is not more than 1/4 of the tank capacity. This is according to the international motorcycle shipping standards.
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled: The alarm must be disabled and packed separately to avoid being damaged while on the way.
- Remove any accessories or loose items: Loose bolts, nuts, and other fittings could fall on the way or get misplaced. They should therefore be removed and packed in separate boxes which are well-labeled.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience in the business: A mover of choice should have done the business for many years, and the customer reviews should tell if they are reliable.
- The type of equipment they use: Ensure that the company you hire has the right equipment in their proper condition to avoid frustrations that come with inadequate quality equipment.
- Certification: The company must possess all the necessary licenses and certificates that will prove its legitimacy in doing the motorcycle shipping business.
- Presence of the company: The mover should at least have offices or agents in the main cities and towns where they operate. This will ensure that you get assistance whenever you need it.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We have enough experience to deliver your motorbikes to your destination within the agreed timelines.
Your motorcycles are insured while in transit, and therefore you will have no reason to worry about anything.
Our staff members have the best training and are highly motivated to give you the best customer experience.
We have invested in best quality equipment that will ensure your bikes are transported safely and delivered within the agreed timelines.
Our Midland motorcycle shipping services
- The door-to-door services: When you need your motorcycles delivered right to your garage, we will do that correctly and ensure that you have them at the agreed time.
- Open carrier transport services: We will use our open trucks, containers and other equipment to deliver your items to your destination.
- Insurance cover: We will ensure that your bike is comprehensively insured while in transit.
- Enclosed carrier services: Using our closed trucks and containers, your bikes will be protected from harsh weather conditions while in transit.
- Storage: We provide storage for your bikes while at the terminal as you organize to collect them.
- Terminal to terminal: This is a service where we deliver your bikes to the nearby depot as we wait for you to collect your items.
Contact us today
You do not have to struggle with rogue motorcycle moving service providers who will just promise you on paper and run away with your money. Through our Midland motorcycle shipping services, we will have the motorcycles delivered safely and at your convenience. Call us today on 18004522880 or contact us here and have a feel of our impeccable services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.