Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ketchikan Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The largest city in the southern portion of Alaska, boasting a population of roughly 14,000 people, Ketchikan relies on fishing and tourism as major industries. In fact, the city is known as the “Salmon Capital of the World,” and also boasts the Misty Fjords National Monument within its boundaries. This is a major attraction in the area. As an aside, the city’s zip code of 99928 is one of the highest zip codes in the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Ketchikan to Juneau||$296||296 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ketchikan to Seattle||$668||1114 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Anchorage to Ketchikan||$1004||1674 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Ketchikan to Cheyenne||$1017||2035 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Diego to Ketchikan||$1184||2369 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Ketchikan to Albuquerque||$1226||2452 miles||7 – 12 days|
|New York to Ketchikan||$1378||3447 miles||7 – 12 days|
|Miami to Ketchikan||$1613||4034 miles||7 – 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
This quirky Alaska locale also has a large collective of totem poles, devoting an entire Totem Heritage Center to them. Some of the best fishing in the area can be found in Ketchikan Creek, which flows directly through the town. The city is a gateway of sorts to the southern region of Alaska, with people flying into Ketchikan International Airport. Visitors and residents can also ferry in through the Inside Passage route of the Alaska Marine Highway.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Using Ketchikan Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Ketchikan car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Make sure you don’t have too much fuel in the tank: There should be a minimum of 1/8 of a tank of fuel, but if you can keep it at a quarter or less, then transport will be less expensive.
- Check the height of your vehicle with your chosen mode of transport: For instance, if you’ve opted for trailer transport, which is often one of the less expensive options or a good way to move an entire fleet of vehicles, then your vehicle may not exceed seven feet in terms of height. Check with your transport company if your vehicle is oversized to ensure that transport is still an option for you.
- Reduce the weight of your vehicle where possible: This might include keeping fluids fairly low, but might also consist of taking out personal effects that can add unnecessary weight to your vehicle. The lighter your vehicle, the more affordable transport will be in the end.
For more information on Ketchikan, visit the City of Ketchikan website.
Ketchikan Auto Transport Companies Directory
Northland Services Inc.
Offering freight and auto transport of all types to and from Alaska, this transportation company offers a wide array of freight and transport services for the Ketchikan area. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
3311 Tongass Avenue, Ketchikan, AK
Other Ketchikan Resources
Ketchikan Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Ketchikan.
Ketchikan Campus Home – UAS Ketchikan faculty are experts in their field and small class sizes offer Ketchikan students the unique opportunity for one-on-one time with faculty, many of which have PhDs in their field.
Ketchikan includes ZIP codes:
99901, 99903, 99918, 99919, 99950.