- Car Transport Kalamazoo Near Me
- Kalamazoo Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Kalamazoo Vehicle Transport Companies
- Kalamazoo Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Services And Information
- Kalamazoo Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Kalamazoo includes ZIP codes
Car Transport Kalamazoo Near Me
Like many of the larger cities in Michigan, Kalamazoo has ties to the early days of the American auto industry, and much of that history can be found at the Gilmore Car Museum in nearby Hickory Corners. The museum features some classic cars that date back to the late 1800s, as well as a separate museum dedicated the Ford Model A.
Go here for shipping information about this area.
Kalamazoo Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Kalamazoo||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kalamazoo to Cleveland||$155||258 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kalamazoo to New York||$422||703 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kalamazoo to New Orleans||$622||1037 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Kalamazoo||$538||897 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to Kalamazoo||$811||1351 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Kalamazoo||$856||1427 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kalamazoo to Albuquerque||$873||1455 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kalamazoo to Los Angeles||$1286||2144 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Kalamazoo Vehicle Transport Companies
- Motor Carrier License - Any company that transports vehicles should have a motor carrier license number, also known as an MC#. Using the MC#, you can look up the history of company performance and safety record at the FMCSA’s company snapshot database. You can also look up a company with their US DOT#, which is provided by the US. Department of Transportation.
- Enclosed Or Open? - When you’re having a car, truck or motorcycle moved by a professional, you will usually have the option between open and enclosed carriers. Enclosed carriers completely cover and shield the vehicle during transport, whereas an open carrier does not. Open air transport is cheaper since it allows for more cars to be moved at once.
- International Auto Transport - If you need a vehicle moved to another country, make sure the company you work with has experience moving cars internationally. There are a different set of laws, duties, and taxes that come along with moving a vehicle outside of the U.S. and the cost of not knowing the maritime laws or import regulations can be significant in terms of time and money.
For more information visit the City of Kalamazoo official website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Kalamazoo Auto Transport Companies Directory
A moving service based out of Portage, Family Relocation offers auto transport as part of their broader selection of services, which also include storage.
9744 Shaver Rd.
Portage, MI 49024
Car Shipping Pros
A full service auto transport company out of Grandville, Car Shipping Pros delivers vehicles to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska. They offer discounted price quotes for AAA members and military.
2885 Sanford Ave. SW
Grandville, MI 49418
PJ’s Auto Transport
PJ’s Auto is a local towing and transport company that also offers driveaway and storage options. They are a great option for snowbirds that need a car moved from Michigan to Florida and offer discounts for round trips and multiple cars. PJ’s also moves motorcycles.
1425 Rensen St.
Lansing, MI 48912
Services And Information
Kalamazoo Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Central Business District||Oakland||West Douglas|
|Eastside||Oakwood||West Main Hill|
|Edison||Parkview Hills||Westnedge Hill|
|Hill 'N' Brook||South Westnedge||Westwood|
Kalamazoo includes ZIP codes