Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Jerome, Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Jerome, Idaho Reliable Auto Transport
Jerome is a small city in Idaho with a population of around 10,000 people. It is a very rural area where hunting, camping and hiking and other outdoor activities are very popular during all four seasons. Many people come to Jerome annually to take guided hunting tours and enjoy music festivals and other events, especially holiday events that include parades, carnival rides, fireworks and locally prepared food. There are 14 local parks that include a skateboard park, a dog park, golf courses, disc golf courses, playgrounds, pavilions for community events and walking and jogging trails. The city is within driving distance of more than 20 Idaho area attractions including Shoshone Ice Caves, Bruneau Dunes State Park, and Box Canyon State Park.
You can learn more about Jerome by checking out the official City of Jerome website.
Shipping a Car to Jerome
To help ensure that your auto transport is seamless, be sure to keep the following in mind when you are preparing for transport:
- You need to be physically present when the car is picked up as well as when it is delivered. The car will be inspected and you should complete the inspection with the driver at both stages. Your presence will help ensure that the inspection is thorough. Also, due to federal regulations, you must be with the vehicle in person to be able to sign the Bill of Lading.
- Have a key made to give to the driver. The driver must have a key to the ignition as well as the trunk and doors when hauling the vehicle.
- If you have an inoperable vehicle you must tell the company when you are booking the auto transport service. Inoperable vehicles cannot be transported on traditional carriers as they cannot be driven onto them. Special equipment must be used to transport an inoperable vehicle. Shipping a car that does not run may cost you more than it would ship a car that is in good running condition.
- When the driver comes to pick the car up you should check the mileage and be sure to write it down. Check it again when the car is delivered. Cars should not have extra mileage added when they are being professionally transported. They will be driven on and off the carrier as the driver picks up or drops off other vehicles and has a need to shift cars on the carrier but other than that small fraction of motion on the odometer, the vehicle will not be driven.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Jerome Professional Auto Transport Directory
Alnco Transport Inc.
Alnco Transport Inc. has been in Jerome for more than 10 years and they offer reliable, low-cost auto transport to and from the city. They are fully licensed and insured with the Department of Transportation and have a well-reputed name amongst local customers.
124 W Frontage Rd North
Jerome, ID 83338
Kerr Auto Transport
Kerr Auto Transport offers fast, door to door auto shipping and has been serving the Jerome area for more than 3 years. Kerr offers local as well as nationwide auto transport for dealerships, auto rental agencies, auto auctions, car collectors and commercial businesses. They are registered with the US DOT and have complete licensing and insurance.
1013 W 400 South
Heyburn, ID 83336
Jerome includes ZIP codes: