- Car Transport Irvington Near Me
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Irvington Vehicle Transport Companies
- Irvington Auto, Nj Transport Companies Directory
- Schumacher Cargo Logistics
- Supreme Auto Transport Inc
- United Road Services Newark, Nj
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Irvington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Irvington Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Irvington Near Me
If you need a car shipped to or from Irvington, New Jersey, you have a lot of local options. This guide is designed to explain how to tell the good from the bad and includes a listing of companies in the area that provide services we view as high quality. You’ll also find some tips for researching and choosing a company to move your car and what you should look out for when comparing prices.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newark to Irvington||$4||4 miles||1-2 days|
|Albany to Irvington||$148||148 miles||1-2 days|
|Irvington to Pittsburgh||$357||357 miles||2-4 days|
|Irvington to to Detroit||$454||605 miles||3-5 days|
|Irvington to Milwaukee||$653||871 miles||3-5 days|
|Irvington to Houston||$968||1614 miles||5-7 days|
|Albuquerque to Irvington||$1187||1978 miles||5-7 days|
|San Francisco to Irvington||$1158||2894 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Irvington Vehicle Transport Companies
- Insurance & Damages - Any company that is licensed with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is required by law to carry insurance that covers damages to the vehicles they move. This insurance covers damages caused by driver negligence and accidents on the road but does not cover things like weather damage that may occur during shipping. Because this is the case, some customers may wish to purchase additional insurance from the shipper that does cover these damages, which most companies will offer. If you’re considering buying additional coverage, check with your auto insurer to see if you have any current coverage in place that might apply. If you’re concerned about damages from road debris and weather conditions, using an enclosed auto carrier is an option that offers more protection.
Using the FMCSA database, you can look up licensing and insurance information about auto transport companies using a variety of different search features.
- How To Get Price Quotes - Cost estimates are easy to come by in the car shipping business since every company gives them away for free. By either calling a company and speaking to a representative or using an online request form like the one at the top right of this page, you can easily and quickly get a price quote. In order to get the best value, it’s a good idea to contact a couple different shippers to compare their customer service, experience, knowledge and pricing. Ideally, you should seek out companies that have specific experience in the type of transport you need. For example, If you’re shipping a boat from Irvington to Seattle, you’ll want to seek out a company that regularly moves boats and other watercraft between the east and west coast.
- Lowball Estimates & Hidden Fees - When you’re getting estimates from auto shippers, you should start to see a range of prices that will give you a general idea of how much it’s going to cost. The price quotes may differ by as much as a few hundred dollars, especially if you need a car shipped all the way across the country, but there should be some consistency. You should be cautious when evaluating price quotes-the cheapest isn’t always the best option. In fact, some companies use hidden fees and tack on extra costs along the way to make up for unreasonably low price quotes designed to get your business. This is why it’s best to ask for all-inclusivecost estimates and inquire if there are any other fees that may come up along the way. How a car carrier answers this question will tell you a lot about how they operate. If you’re satisfied with their answers, have them send you the contract to review before agreeing to anything.
Visit the official website for the Township of Irvington to find out what other services are offered by local businesses.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Irvington Auto, NJ Transport Companies Directory
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Schumacher Cargo has nearly 40 years of experience shipping cars and they deliver to locations around the world from Irvington. In addition to moving cars, they also ship boats, military POVs, oversized vehicles and personal belongings.
1027 Newark Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
Supreme Auto Transport Inc
In business since 2000, Supreme Auto Transport has nationwide car shipping and storage available. They offer coast to coast transport for private owners, dealers and auction houses.
474 Wilson Avenue
Newark, NJ 07105
United Road Services: Newark, NJ
United Road is an established name in the auto transport business that delivers to locations throughout the continental United States. They also deliver cars to Alaska (Anchorage) and have storage centers in most major cities.
861 Doremus Avenue
Newark, NJ 07114
Irvington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Marshall Street||Chancellor Avenue||40th Street|
|North Maple Avenue||Coit Street||Elmwood Avenue|
|Chancellor Avenue||Lyons Avenue||Sanford Avenue|
|Stuyvesant Avenue||Coit Street||Springfield Avenue|
|Orange Avenue||Town Center||Grove St|
|Madison Avenue||Springfield Avenue||18th Avenue|
Irvington includes ZIP codes