Safe And Reliable Crescent City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Crescent City is named for the crescent-shaped stretch of the sandy beach to the south of it. It lies on the Pacific Coast, where it enjoys rich fishing grounds. The Crescent City Harbor is the largest port for commercial fishing vessels in Del Norte County. Additionally, it is a major tourist destination due to its warm temperatures all year round. Surfing, wind surfing, beach games, jet skiing and sunbathing among other activities draw tourists from across the state and beyond. The Battery Point Lighthouse and the Del Norte County Historical Society Main Museum are some of the attraction sites that guests visiting Crescent City get to enjoy. The city, however, has a complex public transport system that would interfere with your tour. A-1 Auto Transport offers to ship your private car for you during your visit. Our prices are the best you’ll get when shipping cars to or from Crescent City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Crescent City||$546||729 miles||3-5 days|
|San Diego to Crescent City||$636||848 miles||3-5 days|
|Crescent City to Phoenix||$660||1100 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Crescent City||$1039||2079 miles||6-8 days|
|Omaha to Crescent City||$1062||1770 miles||5-7 days|
|Crescent City to New York||$1202||3007 miles||7-9 days|
|Louisville to Crescent City||$1206||2412 miles||7-9 days|
|Crescent City to Boston||$1280||3201 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Crescent City
A-1 Auto Transport invests time and resources in getting familiar with the profile of Crescent City. Knowing the road network serving the city, the location of possible terminal points and the location of every community allows us to better serve you. We use this information to tailor the car shipping experience for every client we serve across every location when shipping cars to or from Crescent City. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities, which include Happy Camp, Brookings and all communities in the Humboldt Bay.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers come with single or double decked flatbed racks. We secure the cars onboard the racks using straps and ship them as they are. The cars are left slightly exposed to the external environment, but they are still completely safe from damage. Should the client wish, they can use shrink wrapping to keep off dust and rain. Open carriers can accommodate XL autos like RVs and motorhomes, making it a general-use option regardless of the type of car you have. Additionally, open carriers can accommodate about 4 to 8 cars, which makes multi-car shipping affordable.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers come with an intermodal container which offers both privacy and extra protection to the car. They are however, more expensive to hire compared to open carriers. We recommend using enclosed carriers when shipping high-end cars. Such flashy and costly cars stand to gain more from the extra protection and privacy.
- Jet ski shipping: If Jet Skiing tickles your fancy, consider our affordable Jet Ski shipping service. You get to choose between open and enclosed shipping. We have the resources to ship jet skis across different states. Additionally, should you wish to ship multiple jet skis, we offer great discounts.
Types of cars we ship
We transport electric cars, motorcycles, RVs & motorhomes, SUVs, sedans, inoperable cars, ATVs, salvaged cars, trucks and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: The in-transit insurance policy only covers the car from damage or theft. All other items in the car, including aftermarket installations, are not viable for compensation. Also, remove all unnecessary heavy items from the trunk. The weightier the car the higher the cost of shipping it.
- Wash the car: A clean car reveals more details about its true shade and any pre-existing damage. Such details are important when drafting a car hauler’s inspection report, as the carrier firm uses this to identify any damages that they are liable for.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure there are no fluid leaks present. Thereafter, fill the fluids up to their recommended levels. Additionally, ensure all tires are properly inflated and the car battery is sufficiently charged. This is important as it minimizes the chances of the car running into mechanical issues during transportation.
- Take photos: It is important to have a personal record of the car’s condition before shipping. Take clear photos of every side of the car. You can compare these with the car’s condition after shipping to identify any damages that the carrier firm is liable for.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: A full tank of gas makes the car heavier, which in turn, leads to a higher shipping fee. A quarter-full tank of gas, however, is enough to cover the loading and offloading of the car.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport’s services are insured and bonded. We guarantee compensation for every damaged car.
We offer free quoting!
Click here to get a reliable estimate of what A-1 Auto Transport will charge you when shipping cars to or from Crescent City.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.