- Safe & Reliable College Station Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- College Station Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using College Station Auto Transport Services
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From College Station
- Shipping Luxury And Classic Cars In College Station
- Special Discounts In College Station
- International Shipping To/From College Station
- Cheap Transportation Options In College Station
- College Station, Texas Auto Transport Directory
- Horizon Auto Shipping
- Leap Transport & Logistics
- New World Auto Transport
- College Station Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- College Station Includes Zip Codes
Safe & Reliable College Station Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a car in College Station! If you need a vehicle moved to or from Brazos County, this guide will help you save money, make an informed decision, and find a reputable auto shipper you can trust. In the sections below, you’ll find information about comparing prices, preparing your car for shipping and a local directory of companies in the area.
To know more about shipping in College Station, go here.
College Station Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From College Station||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|College Station to Atlanta||$494||823 miles||3 - 5 days|
|College Station to Indianapolis||$596||994 miles||3 - 5 days|
|College Station to Las Vegas||$794||1323 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to College Station||$840||1400 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to College Station||$886||1477 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to College Station||$984||1640 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to College Station||$1116||1860 miles||5 - 7 days|
|College Station to Seattle||$1335||2225 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using College Station Auto Transport Services
- Car Shipping For Students - Many of our customers are students who are moving away to college and need to take their car with them. Whether you’re a student moving to College Station to attend Texas A&M or you’re going to an out of state college from the area, there are some tips that will help you save money. Many shippers will offer discounts to students, which you can use to receive an instant discount - these specials are not always advertised so be sure to ask about any discount programs. Remember that most companies will not allow any personal items to be moved along with the car because of the possibility of danger and damages. If you need home moving services along with auto shipping, you’ll find that many companies that offer one service also offer the other, or can at least put you in touch with a local moving option.
- Preparing Your Car For Shipping - Before having your vehicle picked up by the carrier, there are a few steps you’ll need to take to ensure that it’s ready for shipping. Most companies will have a limit on the amount of gas that can be in the car before shipping - usually no more than 1/4 of a tank. When hauling several vehicles at once, additional gas in the tank adds up to extra weight, which in turn increases costs for the shipper and the customer. The vehicle should also be thoroughly cleaned, both inside and out. This is done so that the driver can accurately assess the condition of the vehicle and so that there are no loose items moving around inside of the vehicle during shipping. Personal items are generally not allowed to be moved inside of the vehicle. Click here for a more comprehensive run down of how to prepare your car for shipping.
- Compare Prices - Every company should be more than happy to give you a free price estimate with just some basic information. This makes price comparison a snap since you can contact as many auto shippers as you like and you can usually get a price quote in a matter of minutes. There are, however, some red flags to look out for. Don’t automatically go with the cheapest option - especially if it’s drastically lower than all the other cost estimates you’ve received. Part of the reason it’s a good idea to contact a handful of auto shippers is so that you get an idea of the general price range and can spot these “lowball” quotes for what they are: too good to be true. Ideally, you’re looking for a car shipper with a combination of experience and professionalism that makes you feel good about trusting them with your vehicle.
The official website for the City of College Station has more information about local businesses and they services they offer.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from College Station
Following the latest trends in the auto transport industry, our company has expanded its line of carriers enabling us to ship automobiles to/from most cities in our country. College Station is definitely included in our program.
If you’d like to transport your car, you can contact us anytime. The distance across which it must be transported is not a problem. Our drivers and trucks are used to long journeys, since our services primarily cater to such requests.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in College Station
Classic and luxury automobiles can be transported today in much better conditions than just 50 years ago. Modern trucks are safer, faster, and cheaper to rent than ever before. However, among the shipping options available to owners, there are significant differences you may want to take note of.
For example, an open carrier can be just as cheap as the DIY method and much safer. However, an enclosed carrier will be even better if you can afford it. It’s faster, safer, and the service’s perks are superior as well. More details can be discussed at length over the phone.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Special Discounts in College Station
To enjoy an easy shipping experience, contact our office today. If the price seems a bit high, remember the quote you receive through our online form is just an estimate. We may be able to arrange a better deal for you over the phone, especially when considering our discounts and specials.
We have specials for anyone working in the military and for all our new clients. Our discounts are available to students, seniors, and more. Whenever you ship multiple vehicles, you'll get a discount. You can also obtain one whenever a new seasonal offer is released. You may check in with our staff every once in a while to see when that is so.
International Shipping to/from College Station
Automobiles require different shipping methods depending on the purpose for which they're moved. If you're moving to a different country and you have a simple family vehicle to help with the commute, then no more than an open carrier and a ship will be necessary. Any additional options will only add to your expenses.
On the other hand, if your vintage or exotic car is supposed to impress the public and/or judges at a show in Europe, then you probably can-t afford the occasional scratch or bump brought about by the wind during shipping. In such cases, enclosed carriers and a container are the better solutions.
Cheap Transportation Options in College Station
A1 auto transport is ready to take on your project. Your location or the city where you want to take your car to isn’t a problem since we operate internationally. Your budget will also not be an issue in most cases, because we offer different services at different prices.
If you cannot afford an enclosed truck or a door to door shipment, there’s no need to get a loan. You can use our terminal system and open carriers instead. Thanks to the large size of our fleet, we can easily transport your car at a moment’s notice. However, if you don’t book your shipment at least a week in advance, you may have to pay late booking fees.
College Station, Texas Auto Transport Directory
Horizon Auto Shipping
An auto shipper and international freight forwarder based out of Houston, Horizon Auto Shipping has been in business since 1992. They offer nationwide door-to-door shipment for all domestic vehicle customers.
17000 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77058
Leap Transport & Logistics
Leap Transport is a full-service vehicle shipping company that moves everything from cars to motorcycles to RVs. They offer nationwide service within the U.S. and also ship cars to locations overseas.
6700 Woodlands Parkway Suite 230-239
Spring, TX 77382
New World Auto Transport
With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, New World Auto Transport is one of the more established shippers near College Station. They ship vehicles to locations across the U.S. and internationally.
5150 Franz Road #500
Katy, TX 77493
College Station Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Castlegate||Horse Haven Estates||Pecan Tree - McCullough|
|Pebble Creek||College Hills Estates||Carroll Addition|
|Wolf Pen Creek||Post Oak Forest||Bee Creek|
|Southwood Valley||Southwood Forest||Foxcreek Estates|
|Edelweiss Gartens||Southern Plantation||South Knoll|
|Breezy Heights||Elm Crest||West Park|
|Bridle Gate Estates||Amberlake||Dartmouth Crossing|
|Autumn Chase||Southern Trace||Emerald Forest|
|Sun Meadows||Dove Crossing||Sandstone|
|Timber Ridge||Devonshire||Southwood Terrace|
|Holleman - Dobrovolny||Brandon Heights||Plantation Oaks|
|Brentwood||Lake Placid East||Windwood|
|Woodland Hills||Parkway Plaza||The Knoll|
|College Hills Woodlands||College Park||Ladewig-Winters|
College Station includes ZIP codes
77840, 77841, 77842, 77843, 77844, 77845.