Shipping Heavy Equipment for Caterpillar
You can expect that most of the heavy equipment and machinery designed by CAT will need to be delivered through open air services. Due to the size of the construction equipment created and manufactured by the company, open air methods are typically the only form of transport possible.
Trailers, flatbed ships and other similar pieces of equipment are used to deliver the oversized Caterpillar machines.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The Advantages of Going through a Professional Auto Transporter for Delivery
- They will ensure a safe and reliable delivery of your Caterpillar construction equipment and tools.
- They’re the quickest way to ship heavy equipment.
- They provide insurance coverage during the shipping process. This protects the entire value of the equipment.
- Shipping professionals are capable of caring for the equipment properly and making sure it securely fastened to the hauler.
- Transport professionals are familiar with the delivery process of heavy equipment.
- You can have your CAT equipment shipped across country or overseas.
- They’ll have a variety of services for you to consider including high priority delivery options.
- They’ll offer satellite tracking services so you can follow your heavy equipment during its transport from start to finish.
Whether you are shipping new or used Caterpillar equipment, you can assure a safe delivery through professional transport specialists. Heavy equipment shipping should only be handled by those with experience. A longstanding shipping company will have the latest transport technologies and equipment to ensure the safest and most successful transport for all national and international deliveries.
About Heavy Equipment Shipping Insurance Coverage
In most cases, a transport company will insure the entire value of the equipment being delivered through them. This insurance coverage protects the equipment from the moment it is in their care up until it is delivered to its new home. If you notice any issues with your Caterpillar equipment, inform the transport company. If the damage was caused during the delivery process, a claim is filed with the insurance company.