- Car Transport Camden County Near Me
- Camden County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Camden County
- Our Service Portfolio
- Get In Touch With Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Camden County
Car Transport Camden County Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport is a household name in Camden County and its surrounding areas. We have managed to remain at the top of our game for over twenty years resulting in a large customer base in the area. Our influence in the auto shipping industry extends to other parts of New Jersey, making us the leading vehicle company in the state. Apart from high quality services, we also have experienced staff and state-of-the-art trailers that we use to move vehicles locally and internationally.
Camden County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Camden County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newark to Camden County||$48||80 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Camden County to Chicago||$463||772 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Camden County to Jacksonville||$509||848 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Memphis to Camden County||$610||1017 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Camden County to Minneapolis||$709||1181 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Camden County to Austin||$998||1664 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Salt Lake City to Camden County||$1294||2157 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Jose to Camden County||$1753||2922 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Camden County
The best way to move vehicles of all sizes and weights across the 227 square mile area is by road. The area has a good road network that makes shipping cars to or from Camden County stress-free for our drivers. The roads lead to various locations in and out of the county with most common ones being Interstates 76, 295 and 676 which connect us with major cities and towns in the area. When in need of alternative routes that lead into the county and other areas nationwide, we use U.S Routes 30 and 130.
State Routes also come in handy when moving vehicles in the county with the most common being Routes 38, 41, 42, 47, 70, 73, 90, 143, 154 and 168. These roads also extend to neighboring counties like Burlington County to the northeast, Atlantic County to the southeast, Gloucester County to the southwest. We also stretch our services to accommodate residents of Philadelphia County in Pennsylvania. The county which is situated to the northwest of the state shares a border with Camden County. In addition to state routes, our drivers also use County Roads 534, 536, 537, 543, 544, 551 and 561.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our service portfolio
We have several vehicle moving options for those shipping cars to or from Camden County and the rest of the US. Some of these shipping options are:
- New car auto transport: The safest way to move your brand new car within the US or from an overseas location is by using a professional auto shipper. Thankfully, we have been moving new cars on behalf of their owners for over twenty years without a problem. Our trailers are built to accommodate all sizes of cars without putting them in danger of getting damaged. Also, the rates for shipping new cars to all the fifty states are very reasonable no matter your budget.
- Overnight delivery: Vehicle delivery during the night is possible when you work with professionals like A-1 Auto Transport. We have a team of shipping professionals that can arrange overnight deliveries for both regular and luxury vehicles. The options available for this type of delivery are overland transportation and air transportation. Most times, we move vehicles using our modern transport trailers to locations all over the US and ensure they get to the final destination early the next morning.
Get in touch with us!
Worried about moving your car across the US? Worry no more! A-1 Auto Transport will take care of shipping cars to or from Camden County on your behalf all year long. To book any of our services, call us today!
Zip codes included in Camden County
|08009 Albion||08110 Camden||08104 Haddon Township||08084 Stratford|
|08034 Ashland||08018 Cedar Brook||08107 Haddon Township||08009 Tansboro|
|08004 Atco||08002 Cherry Hill Township||08108 Haddon Township||08033 Tavistock|
|08106 Audubon||08003 Cherry Hill Township||08033 Haddonfield||08012 Turnersville|
|08106 Audubon Park||08034 Cherry Hill Township||08083 Hi Nella||08043 Voorhees|
|08007 Barrington||08089 Chesilhurst||08012 Hilltop||08043 Voorhees Kirkwood|
|08031 Bellmawr||08012 Chews Landing||08043 Kirkwood||08043 Voorhees Township|
|08099 Bellmawr||08021 Clementon||08012 Lakeland||08004 Waterford Township|
|08009 Berlin||08107 Collingswood||08021 Laurel Springs||08089 Waterford Works|
|08009 Berlin Boro||08108 Collingswood||08045 Lawnside||08004 West Atco|
|08091 Berlin Township||08110 Delair||08021 Lindenwold||08091 West Berlin|
|08012 Blackwood||08009 East Berlin||08049 Magnolia||08107 West Collingswood|
|08012 Blenheim||08105 East Camden||08109 Merchantville||08059 West Collingswood Heights|
|08030 Brooklawn||08033 East Haddonfield||08059 Mount Ephraim||08108 Westmont|
|08101 Camden||08043 Echelon||08107 Oaklyn||08095 Winslow|
|08102 Camden||08002 Ellisburg||08109 Pennsauken||08003 Woodcrest|
|08103 Camden||08081 Erial||08110 Pennsauken||08107 Woodlynne|
|08104 Camden||08002 Erlton||08021 Pine Hill|
|08105 Camden||08026 Gibbsboro||08021 Pine Valley|
|08106 Camden||08029 Glendora||08078 Runnemede|
|08107 Camden||08030 Gloucester||08081 Sicklerville|
|08108 Camden||08031 Gloucester||08083 Somerdale|
|08109 Camden||08035 Haddon Heights||08104 South Camden|