If you need ATV Shipping To Mexico, you should know that it takes just as much time to ship it as it does a car. When you are planning and organizing an ATV shipment, you need to be sure that you do what is needed to prepare for your shipment to save you time and money.
Movers offer a variety of options so it’s important to know up front what those options are which will, in turn, make it easier for you to make the best decisions.
Find all the information on pricing at the cost-to-ship page on the movers’ website. There you should be able to find ATV shipping transactions which will help you when comparing rates and expenses. Consider the price of insurance and buying more if you need it. Find out how to track your shipment and how to keep track of it. Finding out as much as you can about your transporter will help you get the most out of your transport and you will get the peace of mind you deserve.
Find out what transportation options are available for your vehicle. The most common are enclosed or open trailers. The enclosed trailer will ship your ATV in a closed up trailer where it won’t be exposed to any weather or road conditions and no one will be able to see it to steal it.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing your ATV for shipment is another vital role when shipping it to Mexico. There are a few things that must be done before the ATV can ship. Be sure to check the ATV for any scratches and damages done to it before you put it on the trailer for shipping. Document anything you notice prior to shipping. To prepare your ATV for shipment, follow these steps:
- Wash your ATV thoroughly.
- List the dents and scratches noticed on the ATV before it is shipped.
- Be sure to provide a document listing anything that is wrong with the ATV prior to shipments, such as leaks or mechanical issues it may be having.
- Take pictures of your ATV in all angles.
- Provide a copy of any past invoices and documents you may have from a body shop.
- Check with the transporter to see if they required that all gas or almost all gas be removed from the ATV prior to shipment. Most will require that you only have one-fourth tank of gas.
- Take any personal and loose items off the ATV before it is loaded. They can get lost in transit and you don’t want that. If you leave something on it and it gets lost, the insurance will not pay for it.
- Be sure that your ATV is in the best working condition it can be before you ship it. You never know when the transporter will need to move the ATV from one trailer to another so they would need to move it in that case.
- Be sure that all tires are inflated.
- Be sure that the battery has a full charge.
- Check the ATV for any leaks. You should have no fluid leaks prior to shipping.
Insurance is always an option. Most transportation companies will offer some type of insurance, whether it is included in the quote or it is offered at an additional cost. If your ATV is being shipped, you don’t expect damage to be done to it along the way but it’s best to provide the coverage just in case. This personally protects you should something occurs. Check with the transporting agency to see what the minimum coverage is that they would recommend and what they offer. It’s common for these transporting companies to offer some degree of coverage. Be sure to view the licensed carrier’s insurance before the transport begins. Today’s carriers will have GPS tracking to offer customers which will allow you to track your ATV in real time so you will always know the location of your ATV until it’s delivered to you. At A1 Auto Transport service, we work with you to ensure that you receive the ATV safely and quickly at your destination in Mexico.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?