- Arizona Rv Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your Rv Examples
- Arizona Rv Transport Cost Calculator
- Domestic Rv Shipping
- International Rv Shipping
- Tips To Prepare Your Rv For Transport
- Contact Us
Arizona, one of the best vacation destinations in the world, is jam-packed with must-see sights and tourist attractions, each with its own attractions and features. And an RV makes it easier to enjoy your vacation in Arizona. However, it's pretty complicated and stressful to handle the shipping of your RV. This is where A-1 Auto Transport can help you. Without over 30 years of shipping different types of automobiles, RV shipping is certainly no problem for us.
Arizona RV Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From Arizona, AZ||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Arizona, AZ to New York, NY||$4200.84 - $5134.36||2333.8||8 - 10 days|
|San Jose, CA to Arizona, AZ||$1277.46 - $1561.34||709.7||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles, CA to Arizona, AZ||$669.6 - $818.4||372||2 - 4 days|
|Arizona, AZ to Chicago, IL||$3155.04 - $3856.16||1752.8||6 - 8 days|
|Houston, TX to Arizona, AZ||$2116.98 - $2587.42||1176.1||4 - 6 days|
|Arizona, AZ to Denver, CO||$1477.8 - $1806.2||821||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia, PA to Arizona, AZ||$4218.12 - $5155.48||2343.4||8 - 10 days|
|Arizona, AZ to San Antonio, TX||$1765.44 - $2157.76||980.8||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego, CA to Arizona, AZ||$638.28 - $780.12||354.6||2 - 4 days|
|Arizona, AZ to Dallas, TX||$1916.28 - $2342.12||1064.6||4 - 6 days|
Arizona RV Transport Cost Calculator
The cost of shipping an RV ranges from $1,000 to $10,000 on average. Of course, this is dependent on a variety of factors, including whether the RV will be delivered locally, nationally, or globally. Before picking an RV shipping company to handle your vehicle's delivery, make sure you compare quotes from several RV shipping companies.
Domestic RV Shipping
If you're transporting an RV to a state within your own country, it'll be a lot easier. You'll be working within your own country's boundaries, avoiding foreign taxes, customs, and the astronomical costs associated with them. It's also a good idea to find out how much the company you're working with would insure your RV if something goes wrong while it's being transported.
International RV Shipping
RVs like motorhomes and trailers can be shipped abroad via cargo ships, however, there are some things you should do first.
- Weight and Size – When shipping an RV, the weight and the size are key factors to consider. If the weight or size of your RV exceeds a particular limit, you will have to pay additional shipping fees to transport it overseas.
- Location and Distance – The location and distance to which the RV is being shipped will also have an impact on the cost of shipping it internationally. Keep in mind that distance and location are key elements in calculating freight rates when making your decision.
Tips to Prepare Your RV for Transport
The owner of the RV is responsible for the RV's proper preparation. If you do not comply with the requests for RV preparation, the delivery may be rejected, and if damages occur, the insurance company may deny any claim.
- If you're transporting the RV to a different country, contact the embassy of that country.
- All doors, windows, cabinets, and drawers should be closed and secured.
- Disconnect all appliances and electronics that are powered by electricity or gas.
- Look for any possible leaks. If there are any leaks, have them fixed before the shipping date.
- Take out all your valuables and personal belongings from the RV.
- Before the journey begins, document any existing damages and even snap pictures of the RV's interior and exterior for proof of its condition.
- Make sure all the paperwork is complete.
It's time to enjoy your family vacation in Arizona with your RV. Contact us at 1-800-452-2880 and get a free quote today.