- Car Transport Ames Near Me
- Ames Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Ames Vehicle Transport Companies
- Ames Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Other Ames Resources
- Ames Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Ames Includes Zip Codes
- Services And Information
Car Transport Ames Near Me
Just 30 minutes away from the city of Des Moines, Ames is located in Story County and has a population of close to 60,000 residents. It is the largest city in the county and is home to Iowa State University of Science and Technology.
The USDA also has its Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service center here as well as the National Animal Disease location. It is also the headquartered location for the state’s Department of Transportation hub. The Iowa-Nevada state line is located just 10 minutes from the city and it was ranked number nine on CNN Money’s best places to live list. Much of the area in and around Ames consists of large swaths of farmland, which is characteristic of much of the landscape of Iowa.
Click here for information about shipping to Iowa.
Ames Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Ames||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ames to Chicago||$209||348 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ames to Memphis||$386||644 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ames to Denver||$423||705 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Ames||$655||1091 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ames to New York||$677||1129 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Ames||$790||1316 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Ames||$871||1451 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Ames||$1068||1780 miles||5 - 7 days|
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Ames Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Ames car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Remove all personal effects from the vehicle: Not only can these items move around and cause extensive damage during the transport process, but also the transport company is not responsible for any losses under the company’s insurance policy.
- Research the nearest depot: If you are opting to pick up your vehicle from the transport depot, look up the address of the one nearest to you before transport. This way you aren’t left scrambling to find it when it is time to pick up your vehicle.
- Schedule delivery of the vehicle during the day: This gives you plenty of light in which you are able to use to make sure there are no dents or scratches on your vehicle that weren’t there before transport.
For more information, visit the City of Ames website.
Ames Auto Transport Companies Directory
Cj's Westend Auto Transport
This transport company is nearby Ames and offers a wide range of options.
117 Southwest Sharmin Drive
Other Ames Resources
Ames Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Ames.
Iowa State University- Iowa State is an international university with a friendly welcoming personality. Students from all 50 states and more than 100 countries come to Ames, Iowa, to choose from 100 majors, study with world-class scholars and hone their leadership skills in 800-plus student organizations. Iowa State offers a great environment where students can enjoy reaching their potential and discovering their passions.
Ames On Craigslist - local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Ames Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
Ames includes ZIP codes
50010, 50011, 50012, 50013, 50014, 51108.