Safe And Reliable Abbeville City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Abbeville is among the popular regions in the state of Alabama. It owes its popularity to its status as the county seat of Henry County. Like many of the cities and towns in Alabama, Abbeville is known for its small-town facilities. Downtown Abbeville boasts of farmers markets, local bars and bikers’ lounges where folks go for drinks after a long day’s work. The uptown side houses the county and sheriff offices, and other facilities like the Library and Archie Theatre. A-1 Auto Transport is a renowned carrier firm offering professional car shipping services to both private and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from Abbeville City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Abbeville to Atlanta||$181||181 miles||1-2 days|
|Miami to Abbeville||$447||597 miles||2-4 days|
|Abbeville to Dallas||$546||729 miles||3-5 days|
|Abbeville to New York||$632||1054 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Abbeville||$760||1268 miles||4-6 days|
|Las Vegas to Abbeville||$1167||1945 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Abbeville City
Greyhound Lines is the intercity bus service serving the city. However, most residents would prefer to use their vehicles while in the city without having to confine their activities within the bus service schedule. Should you require a car transported either to or from Abbeville, we are the right people for the job. Not only do we understand the need for timeliness, but also the environs of Abbeville.
A-1 Auto Transport’s operations involve interacting with clients from their homes, farms or business premises. Years of doing this have gained us familiarity with the environs of Abbeville. We cover every location, including the environs of the Courthouse, the post office, the Abbeville Memorial Library, the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Depot and the Archie Theatre.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: Door to door services, otherwise known as home delivery, is a service that aims at making the car shipping experience as hassle-free as possible. Through close planning with the client, we arrange to fetch the vehicle ourselves from its location and deliver it to an exact address of your choosing. For instance, should you require your vehicle shipped from your home to a mechanic shop in Abbeville, we shall do exactly that. We shall even go the extra mile of transporting the car back to your home garage after it has been fixed.
- Terminal services: Guests visiting the city of Abbeville are best served under the terminal arrangement. It’s a service that works for clients on the move and those who would be inconvenienced by the door to door service. We deliver the vehicle to a car depot or secure parking facility closest to your location. We also consider the proximity to a gas station as cars are only shipped with a quarter-full gas tank. Guests in particular can enjoy the benefits of this service. We drop the car off at a terminal closest to your point of entry and you can conveniently pick your car upon arrival in Abbeville.
- Multi-car shipping services: Should you wish to ship more than one car, we have an abundance of open carriers for the job. They come with a flatbed rack onto which the cars are loaded for transportation. The open nature of the carrier creates a resource sharing advantage which allows for several vehicles to be shipped at a go! Auto dealers and other commercial clients get to enjoy this service when shipping cars to or from Abbeville City.
Auto Transport Insurance Coverage
When you have a car transported to or from Abbeville, you can rest assured in the knowledge that it will be covered by insurance from the time it is picked up until it has been delivered safely back into your hands (or to the terminal) when it reaches the destination.
The company that ships your car is legally responsible for carrying insurance coverage for every car and any other cargo they transport. As a customer, you have a right to see their proof of insurance. It is also highly recommended to check the insurance coverage to ensure it is valid.
If a company does not have insurance coverage, you should move on. We believe in keeping our customers cars safe during transport and this means you never have to worry about insurance because your car is guaranteed to be covered.
Auto transport insurance coverage will pay for dents and dings and other cosmetic damage that may incur during transport. This coverage will only cover the exterior of the car however and not anything inside as the company is not responsible for personal property left behind. It is important that you clean your car out thoroughly before it is loaded onto the carrier for transport.
Types of cars we ship
Two and a half decades of shipping vehicles has seen us handle different car makes and models. Just as different cars come with different profiles; (size, weight, functionality), different shipping techniques are required for each. We have perfected the art of shipping different types of vehicles including motorcycles, sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, RVs, electric vehicles, high-end vehicles, salvaged and inoperable vehicles as well as heavy equipment.
Who we ship cars for
We ship cars for everyone! There is no specific type of person that reaches out for auto transport services. From individuals and families to doctors, lawyers, celebrities, athletes, military personnel, students and seniors, we ship cars to or from Abbeville for people of all walks of life.
How to prepare your car for transport
Before any vehicle is shipped, it should be prepared for transport through these simple DIY steps:
- Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle, including DVD players, GPS navigating systems and external speakers.
- Clean your vehicle, both on the interior and exterior.
- Drain the gas tank and leave it at quarter full.
- Take note of your vehicle’s condition by taking pictures. Be sure to save the picture file until the car is delivered.
- Disable the alarm. If you are unable to disable the alarm, be sure to provide instructions for he driver to shut the alarm off if it should happen to go off during transport.
- Make a copy of the car keys and keep a set.
How Cars Are Shipped
Cars are shipped with various modes of transport from one city to the next. Whether you need to ship with an open form of transport or your car needs to be fully enclosed, we have the best transport options to accommodate all makes and models of automobiles, trucks, SUV’s and more.
You can ship via truck and trailer or even train when you use open types of transport:
- Auto Carrier Truck/Trailer- Auto carrier trucks can be single level trucks or even double decker and can haul anywhere from one or two cars up to nine or ten cars. With these trucks, cars are driven to load and unload and will be exposed to the elements just like they are when you drive. This is the least expensive way to move a car via interstate transport.
- Train- Another low-cost way to move a car is by train but it is not easy to schedule cars for shipments by train as railway shipping fills up quickly and usually from manufacturers or dealerships who move numerous cars at one time. This can make it difficult, albeit not impossible to book cars for shipment on trains. Just be sure to call at least a month ahead of time to make sure you can have your car booked on the train.
Own an extremely expensive vehicle and need a way to move it that is safe from the elements and will keep your car safe? You have a couple ways to transport with enclosed services:
- Enclosed Trailer- An enclosed trailer allows plenty of safe space to ship your vehicle and even your personal cargo. Some enclosed trailer trucks offer double decker space to move several vehicles at one time inside a sealed space that prevents the contents from being exposed to the elements including weather, bugs, debris and other things than can cause damage.
- Airway Shipping- You can also consider airway shipping, but this is a type of transport that while fully enclosed and safe from the elements, it is very expensive and is usually only used for extremely expensive vehicles and other high-end cargo that must be transported.
Get Your Vehicle Delivered Fast!
We offer expedited shipping services that will give you a guaranteed delivery date, so you will know when to expect the vehicle to arrive. With guaranteed delivery dates, you will be given a window of time, usually 1-3 days, to allow for the vehicle to be delivered. If there is any reason for the delivery times to change, you will be notified ahead of time. It will cost a little more to procure expedited pickup and delivery, but if you need your vehicle in Abbeville fast, this is the way to go!
Standard vehicle transport can take several weeks depending on where the car is shipping to or from, but it is the most cost-effective way to ship your vehicle to Abbeville.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering nothing but safe and reliable services. Additionally, we have a convincing track record, with 97% of our clients recommending our services to friends and acquaintances.
Important Abbeville Resources
Abbeville Driver’s License Office and Vehicle Registration
101 Court Square #A
Abbeville, Alabama 36310
Phone: (334) 585-3257
City of Abbeville (Including links to local utilities and more)
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.