Unfortunately, it’s hard to give an average on the cost of shipping to Poland. Everyone’s shipping process is different and there are many factors that affect the ultimate price of the transport.
What is certain is that auto shipping services are cost effective and affordable. It is also the only successful way to ship a car to Poland from the U.S.
The cost of shipping is determined after a few details are released to the transport company. Usually, you can get a quote by phone or online within minutes. Give them accurate information so that they can get the truest quote.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How the Cost of Shipping Is Determined.
- By the weight of the vehicle.
- By the distance that must be traveled.
- What shipping services were chosen for the transport to Poland.
Depending on the transport company, you may be asked a few more questions to help determine your quote. When you choose your shipping services, you will notice that the RO/RO method is cheaper than the container method. RO/RO shipping is a form of open air transport often used by those that deal and trade cars, including manufacturers. The container method may be more expensive, but it provides more security and gives you space to bring other belongings with you. The container space and the costs can be shared with someone else going to Poland.
Don’t Forget About Import Duties.
All countries charge those bring in goods with import duties. These taxes are based on various details about the car such as the engine size, age, and size of the vehicle.
- Tariff for cars- 10%
- Tariff for trucks- 22%
- Excise tax- 3.1%-18.6% dependent on engine size.
- VAT- 23%
All of Poland’s import duties and tariffs must be paid in full before the date of the transport. Provide the Customs office with the proof of payment. Be sure to contact the Embassy of Poland for more information in regards to their import policies.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory