Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from West Allis, Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable West Allis Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Live in West Allis, Wisconsin and need a vehicle shipped? Perhaps you live in another part of the state or country and need a car transported to West Allis. In either case, this page is designed to help you understand the process of shipping a car and how to find a reliable and affordable company to trust with moving your vehicle. If you’d like to get started with an instant price quote, use the short form to the right or call us at the number at the top of the page with your questions.
Learn more about Wisconsin auto transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Louisville to West Allis||$398||398 miles||2-4 days|
|West Allis to Columbus||$456||456 miles||2-4 days|
|West Allis to Baltimore||$485||485 miles||2-4 days|
|West Allis to Baton Rouge||$604||1007 miles||4-6 days|
|West Allis to Atlanta||$613||817 miles||3-5 days|
|Charlotte to West Allis||$641||855 miles||3-5 days|
|Newark to West Allis||$656||874 miles||3-5 days|
|Sacramento to West Allis||$1038||2075 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using West Allis Vehicle Transport Companies
- Preparation – Before your vehicle will be picked up by the company moving it, there are some minor preparations you’ll need to take care of. Basic maintenance should be done to ensure that the car doesn’t have any mechanical issues or leaks, that all fluids are topped off and that the tires are properly inflated. The vehicle should also be cleaned so that the driver can easily assess its condition and note it on the bill of lading. Personal items should also be removed from inside the vehicle, as well as any non-permanent additions or customizations, internally or externally. Most auto shippers will request that you leave no more than 1/4 tank of gas in the vehicle since the additional fuel weight can add to the cost of transport. Finally, you should disable any car alarms or antitheft devices that may go off during shipping.
- Doing Research – There are many places you can turn to for some advice when it comes to finding a reliable company to move your car. Most people are aware of sites like Angie’s List and Yelp that offer consumer reviews for products and services, but they aren’t always the best choice for something as specialized as moving a car. The federal body that regulates the industry, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), has a searchable database that is the best available resource on the internet for finding information about vehicle shippers. You may also find some helpful advice from professionals in related industries that deal with auto shippers on a regular basis. This includes real estate agents, auto dealerships, car rental agencies, and local towing and wrecking services.
- Vehicle Drop Off – When your vehicle is delivered, either to a local shipping terminal or to the address you specify, you will need to be present to receive it. If you can’t be present, someone may sign for the vehicle on your behalf. It is important to remember that the person who accepts your car at drop off will be signing for you, which is an acknowledgment that the transport was made as promised and that the vehicle is in the same condition. This information should be reviewed very carefully to ensure its accuracy since it is the legal document used to resolve disputes and complaints in the auto transport industry. If the bill of lading has been signed and indicates that the shipment has been made as agreed upon, there’s not much that can be done afterward in terms of compensation for damages or failure to fulfill the contract.
Visit the official website for the City of West Allis, Wisconsin to learn more about local business services and organizations.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
West Allis, Wisconsin Auto Transport Companies Directory
Carmoza is a nationwide auto shipper that also ships to Puerto Rico. They provide free price quotes and some of their specialties include military auto moving and auto transport for car dealers.
120 Bishops Way #124, Brookfield, WI 53005
Auto Driveaway – Milwaukee
With drive away services, you hire a company to drive your car (rather than ship it) to its final destination. These services are often more affordable than standard auto transport, but still involve risks as far as mechanical issues and putting miles on the vehicle.
9039 West National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53227
Countryside Auto Transport
Countryside Auto Transport offers nationwide door-to-door shipping to and from cities in Wisconsin and Illinois. They have been in business since 1985 and ship to all parts of the U.S. except the Pacific Northwest.
Wisconsin 114 Trunk, Menasha, WI 54952
West Allis includes ZIP codes
53214, 53219, 53227.