Single Car Shipping
The process of shipping a single car should only be handled by the experts of the auto transport industry. An auto transport company will have the experience, tools and equipment to safely ship a car anywhere around the world. These services are advantageous, cost efficient and affordable.
The Benefits of Shipping a Car through a Top-Rated Auto Transporter
- The condition of your car is kept protected through experienced transporters and the proper shipping equipment.
- By state law, car shipping companies must carry at least the minimum amount of insurance coverage.
- You’ll have an assortment of options. Transport specialists can alter your services to meet your needs more efficiently.
- An auto transporter with international shipping services is familiar with the compliance of foreign import laws.
- Shipping services are cost effective and affordable to most budgets.
- You can ship your car and other goods together with enclosed services and full service shipping.
- There is less risk involved with the transport if you hire professionals.
- Prepare for the relocation and use your time more freely when you let a transport company deal with the car’s shipping process.
About Enclosed Shipping Services
Enclosed transport services are a little safer than open air methods of transport. This method of transport shelters the single car from bad weather conditions and other obstacles that would otherwise cause it harm while on the road. Not only are enclosed shipping methods more secured, but it allows shipping customers to ship along other possessions at the same time, filling the remaining space in the container and the empty space within the vehicle.
Select a container size that will fit your car and any of the other belongings you’d like to ship as well. Customer service reps should have more familiarity with this and will help you select a container size. If you are moving with other people, see if they would be willing to split the cost of the container to share some of the container space. Not all transporters offer this flexible shipping method so make sure the transport company you hire offers this method if that’s what you prefer.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.