Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Should I Ship or Drive My Car?
Whenever you must have a car relocated, the thought of taking it to its new home on your own has probably arisen. Nevertheless, transporting a car without professional assistance is often risky. Not to mention, it will cause normal wear and tear to the vehicle, increased mileage, and usually cost much more than it would if you hired a transporter for the job.
Hiring a transport company with years of experience is the greatest thing you can do for a vehicle that must travel from one location to the next. If you wish to avoid the risks involved with a vehicle transport, use online resources to help you find a transporter you can trust with the careful delivery of your car. There many things you can look for in a car shipping company that will prove their reliability.
Things to Look for in an Auto Transport Company
When you begin searching for a transport company, make sure they have the shipping methods and services that you seek. If shipping overseas, they should have international experience. Complying with foreign laws is confusing for those not familiar. A transporter with this experience will have customer service reps available to guide you through the process at all times.
A skilled car shipping company will have positive reviews and ratings online. Customers that have used them in the past will usually leave positive reviews, testimonials and ratings on various review websites. Read through them carefully and make sure they maintain a positive rep. The BBB should also have information about each transporter you have interest in.
Another thing that a good transporter should offer is multiple shipping methods and services. This will provide you with more options and make it easier to find something within your budget. A lot of transporters will work within your budget and help you modify your car’s transport accordingly.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory