Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
How to Ship Your Car Overseas from California
The act of shipping a vehicle overseas may seem like risky business, but when you hire reliable, experienced help you can rest easy knowing your car is in good hands during its transport across the ocean. To hire dependable help, begin searching online for the best international auto transport companies nearest your home in California. Find a company that has plenty of experience shipping to another nation.
There is a lot entailed in the process of shipping a car or vehicle internationally, including falling into compliance with their import policies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Reasons to Purchase Shipping Services through the Experts
- The best equipment, freight ships and car haulers will be used to carry out the shipping process. International transporters are trained to use this equipment properly.
- The employees involved with your car’s shipping process will be highly trained and experienced individuals.
- Your car will be protected by insurance coverage.
- You’ll have various transport services to select from. Open air transport is the cheapest of the options. Enclosed transport methods are more expensive but they allow you to fit the car and your belongings in the shipping container.
- Auto transport services are reasonably priced and cost effective.
- Their staff members will be there to guide you through the process of gathering the documents for Customs to gain import approval for the car. Call the embassy of the nation you’re having the vehicle sent to. They’ll update you on the import policy currently in place. They’ll also tell you about the tax and duty rates.
There are plenty more reasons to hire a reputable overseas auto transport company. However, when it comes to international shipping, they are one of the only ways to get your car lawfully entered into another nation aside from the U.S. So, don’t hesitate to hire the professionals. They will make sure your car is shipped out of California safely, and lawfully accepted into the nation of your vehicle’s destination.