Ship Car To Tlaquepaque
Tlaquepaque is located in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. With many festivities and street vendors, the city is full of excitement and things to do. Tlaquepaque is known for it plaza, El Parian which holds arcades, restaurants, bars and more.
To ship a vehicle to Tlaquepaque, one must fulfill specific requirements set by the country of Mexico. It is very beneficial to have your own vehicle to travel around the city and its surroundings. It will make it possible for you to drive anywhere you want, whenever you want without having to rely on public transportation.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Policies for Vehicle Shipment into Mexico.
To ship your vehicle to Tlaquepaque, you must follow the requirements below. Nonetheless, these policies are subject to change at any time so contacting the Embassy of Mexico is always in your best interest. They will give the latest information for vehicle shipment into Mexico.
The Documentation That Will Be Needed.
- Two of the following will be needed: License, Passport, Picture ID, Registered Voter’s License, Visa, or Proof of Residency.
- Original vehicle title and two copies.
- A Shippers Export Declaration (SED)- obtain from U.S. Customs.
- Pedimento- obtain from Mexican Customs.
The Requirements That Need to be Fulfilled.
- The vehicle must be below a 10 passenger vehicle.
- The value of the automobile must not exceed $12,000.
- There must be a catalytic converter in the car.
- It has to have a gasoline engine.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
- Luxury vehicles, sports cars and convertibles are not permitted.
- The vehicle must be older than 5 years of age.
Methods of Vehicle Shipping.
Air shipping is a reliable method of vehicle transport and can take your vehicle to any port, even the landlocked cities. However, this method is quite costly. Not many are able to afford air shipping.
RO/RO shipping is a method of shipping a vehicle while it is completely empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. The vehicle must be able to roll onto and off of the ship. This form of shipping a vehicle is the cheapest.
Container shipping allows the vehicle owner to pack the vehicle with belongings allowed by Mexico Customs. Not only can the vehicle be filled with property, but so can the remaining space in the container. Containers come in two sizes and can be shared with another individual. Sharing the container will lessen the cost if the other person is paying their share.