Tel Aviv is one of the largest and most technologically advanced cities in Israel. Known as the city that never sleeps, it is a thriving city that always has something to do whether day or night. Tel Aviv is the financial capital of Israel and boasts a large business epicenter for economic growth for all that reside in the area. Due to the popularity of Tel Aviv, people from around the world have relocated to the city to incorporate new business infrastructure as well as to live in such an interesting and exciting atmosphere. In 2011, Tel Aviv was named the hottest city for tourists and is host to more than 3 million tourists each year. With a lively city that generated entertainment and shopping 24 hours a day as well as spacious and beautiful beachfront accommodations, Tel Aviv is a city that is well sought for relocation and economic growth. When you move to Tel Aviv, either temporarily or as a permanent resident you will quickly find that having your own car to drive will be a great benefit. Mass public transportation and rental cars can add up expenditures quickly.How to Move a Car to Tel Aviv.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Move a Car to Tel Aviv.
The first step to moving your car to Tel Aviv will be to hire a professional automobile transport company that is experienced with international overseas automobile shipping. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars internationally for more than 20 years and has the precise knowledge necessary to have your car shipped safely, efficiently and with the best shipping rates available for international shipping. When you initially contact an automobile transport agent for an international automobile shipping quote, they will need some information about your car including the make, model and year. Also, if you have had any modifications done to the car that would affect the size or weight the agent will need to know that as well. When a carrier is dispatched to pick a car up for delivery to the shipping port, the correct carrier must be used and if a car has been modified it can affect the type of carrier needed to move it. The agent will get your driver’s license and social security number and will need you to sign a power of attorney form to give permission for your car to be transported when you are not with it. The agent will discuss the shipping contract with you and will explain the ways that you can have a car transported overseas.
Ways to Ship to Tel Aviv.
There are three ways that you can ship a car to Tel Aviv from the United States. Those ways include:
- Ro-Ro Shipping– Ro-Ro is the way that most motor vehicles are transported overseas from the U.S. to Tel Aviv. It’s a simple forma of transport where cars are rolled onto the ship at the port in the U.S. and then rolled off the ship at the port in Tel Aviv. When you ship with Ro-Ro you will need to make sure the car is cleaned out and has nothing left inside of it prior to shipping out. You will also want to make sure that anything on the outside of the car that can fall off is removed as well.
- Container Shipping– Shipping a motor vehicle in a shipping container is a great way to go when you are relocating and may need to load other items inside of the car, or pack them into a shipping container so you can move an entire home at one time. You will have to pay a fee for the container as well as the usual shipping fees, but you will be able to move your belongings much easier when using a container to do so.
- Air Cargo Shipping– Most vehicle owners opt to use a sea shipping route as shipping by air can be expensive. It is typically used for highly expensive automobiles and personal belongings that will need to be delivered very quickly.
Customs Regulations in Tel Aviv.
Moving a car to Tel Aviv can go very smoothly as long as you follow the regulations from customs. If you’re a student, importing a car will be simple as long as your provide proof of your student enrollment or visa. You can have a personal car imported for up to six months without having to register it in Israel but if you will be staying longer than six months the car will need to be registered in Israel. Customs will need some paperwork from you including your passport, visa, bill of lading and the motor vehicle registration from the country the car is being imported from. They will also need an Israeli driver’s license. In order to drive in Tel Aviv, you will have to obtain an Israeli license as licenses from the United States are not acceptable to drive with on the roadways in Israel. Your automobile transport agent will be able to guide you through the necessary paperwork and all cost related to shipping that you will need to pay attention to. You may also want to contact U.S. Customs for information regarding exporting motor vehicles or other goods from the U.S. to Israel and to hear about travel warnings or advisories of there are any applicable to the time you will be travelling.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?