- Shipping A Car To Saint Vincent & The Grenadines
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cost & Time Examples For Shipping A Car To Saint Vincent
- International Shipping Options
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Saint Vincent & The Grenadines
- Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Saint Vincent And The Grenadine
- International Heavy Equipment And Oversized Cargo Shipping Options
- Other Services
- Related Information & Faqs
Shipping A Car To Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Car shipping costs from the U.S. to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines usually costs $1,500 to $3,500.
- Shipping from the eastern part of the United States is more affordable because of the lesser distance, whereas shipping from the West Coast of Midwest may require overland transport to an eastern port.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Saint Vincent
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Kingstown||$275||$3,700||5+8|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Kingstown||$350||$3,300||5+18|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Kingstown||$450||$3,300||5+18|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Kingstown||$475||$3,300||6+18|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Kingstown||$550||$3,300||6+18|
|Columbus, OH to (New York port) to Kingstown||$550||$3,700||5+8|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Kingstown||$575||$3,700||6+8|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Kingstown||$675||$3,700||6+8|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Kingstown||$925||$3,700||7+8|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Kingstown||$1,025||$3,300||7+18|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is an island country in the Lesser Antilles island arc in the Caribbean Sea. This country, which is known also as the St Vincent, was recently exposed mainly thanks to the filming of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies on the island.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Shipping your vehicle abroad can be intimidating, particularly in the case when you aren't acquainted with the procedure. A1-Auto Transport has years of involvement in this industry. We can help you with the whole procedure while guaranteeing the safe deliverance of your car.
International Shipping Options
- Roll on/ Roll off - cost effective method during which your vehicle must pass a brief inspection before it is loaded onto the vessel. After the inspection, it will be rolled on the ship.
- Container shipping - your vehicle will be protected from the elements and have the best available protection against theft. This solution also allows shippers to fill the extra space in the container with other belongings.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
- Original purchase invoice.
- Bill of lading.
- Customs paperwork.
- Insurance certificate.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Saint Vincent and the Grenadine
Overseas shipping requires more planning that one might suspect at first glance. Foreign countries have a different set of rules and regulations concerning the international transportation of heavy equipment and oversized cargo. It's important to seek out a reputable international transport and shipping company that can make the process as smooth as possible. At A-1, we can streamline the entire transport timeline to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines so you can focus on the other busy facets of life. We have an extensive background shipping internationally, including but not limited to:
- Telescopic handlers
- Feller bunchers
- Large trucks and heavy vehicles
- Engineering equipment
- Agricultural equipment & machinery
- Hydraulic equipment
- Tractors, combines & other farm equipment
- Backhoes and excavators
- RVs and motorhomes
- Industrial equipment
International Heavy Equipment and Oversized Cargo Shipping Options
At A-1, we use the industry shipping practices in transporting your oversized and/or large freight to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. One of the most common and economical ways to ship your cargo is by the RoRo (Roll On/Roll Off) option. Mostly reserved for self propelled vehicles it’s the most simplistic way to ship. Entering the ship’s hull, your vehicle is guided up ramps and secured to mounts within the ship. If you would rather have your cargo shipped by means of a container then you could use that option as well. Containers come in sizes of 20 and 40 feet and aren’t always ideal for larger/heavier cargo. They do provide more security from the elements at a higher price.
If your item is too large for a container and not able to propel onto the ship, then transporting via LoLo (Lift On/Lift Off) would a way to go. With help of a crane operator, your cargo is lifted and placed onto the ship. This is a very good way to ship all sorts of large and heavy items since they will be lifted and placed on top of the ship. A bit more expensive than other methods of transport due to the man hours involved. You can use a flat rack to get your oversized cargo to Mauritania. Flat racks only have sides on the short side of the rack, so freight can extend out the side of the open container during transit. Very versatile as it can be used to ship mostly anything not made available by the other shipping options.