Import Vehicles To Mali From The United States
Shipping A Car To Mali
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Car shipping costs to Mali from the United States are generally between $2,800 and $6,900.
- There is no available sea port in Mali, which can increase the total shipping costs, as can local import taxes and registration fees.
Mali is a far west country in Africa. It is landlocked and a personal vehicle will need to be shipped to a nearby seaport. This doesn’t make importation of a vehicle impossible and importation of a vehicle to Mali is actually simple and doesn’t require much.
The country of Mali is a well-established country in Africa that relishes on agriculture and fishing. While most of the northern part of the country is the Sahara Desert, the rest is inhabited and consists of the Niger and Senegal Rivers, making it much more liveable.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Requirements For Shipping A Vehicle To Mali
- License or picture I.D.
- Passport or social security card
- Original title or MSO
- Copy of title is also needed
- Certificate of non-sale
- Import license
- Bill of lading
- Purchase invoice/value declaration
Traveling in Mali
With little means of public transportation throughout the country, having a personal vehicle is a great decision. Public transportation in Mali consists of railways and many small, unpaved airports. Even by regional standards, Mali’s roadways are considered to be in poor condition.
Travel throughout the country is already difficult, but with a personal vehicle, it will be much more convenient when local travel is necessary. Whether a person is out there for work, study or for permanent residency, a personal car will come in handy.
Container or RO/RO Shipping- Which is Best?
Both container shipping and RO/RO shipping are wonderful options. Although Mali has no seaports, a vehicle can be imported nearby. Selecting a method of exporting will depend on budget and whether or not there are other belongings to be shipped.
Container shipping is a method that can allow for other property to be shipped along with the vehicle. There will be extra space in the container and the vehicle can be filled too. The cost of the container can be split with another person if sharing a container. This will help reduce costs. Just make sure that the property in the vehicle is permitted by Mali Customs.
RO/RO shipping is the roll on, roll off method that requires the vehicle to be completely empty. Floor mats, a spare tire, and a car jack are permitted. The car must be able to drive on and off the ship and costs slightly less than container shipping.
Related Information & FAQs
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory