A coral atoll of over 64 islands, Majuro is the legislative district on the Marshall Islands. It has narrow strips of land which are densely populated. Irrespective of whether you are here to study or work, the fact remains that it helps in better transportation when you have your own vehicle. However, due to the close proximity of the sea vehicle will require higher maintenance.
The advantages of importing your vehicle from USA are numerous but it will require time, money and proper planning. You will need to hire the services of A1 Auto Transport Company as they have over20 years of experience shipping vehicles globally.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Requirements for shipping to Marshall Islands.
It is important to be updated on the requirements for shipping your vehicle to Majuro. You can discuss the details of the current regulations with one of the business representatives of A1 Auto Transport service or contact the Embassy of the Marshall Islands. Some of the important documentation that is needed includes:
- License, passport of owner.
- Lien-free, car title deed.
- Vehicle registration documents.
- Bill of Lading.
- Bill of purchase of vehicle.
- Proof of insurance.
- Proof of work/residency visa.
There are various import taxes and duties that are applicable by the Customs department when you import your vehicle to Majuro. It is important to know that the conditions of the road isn’t good and few follow the traffic rules so caution while driving is recommended.
Ways of transporting the vehicle.
It is best to select RORO or the container shipping method as they are the most affordable ways to ship. In RORO, the vehicle is driven on the ship in USA and secured in a bay on the ship deck. At the Port of Majuro, it is driven off. You are not allowed to keep any personal items or accessories within the car. It has to be steam cleaned before you ship and ensure that the vehicle is devoid of air conditioning gas. You need to keep a spare set of keys, tire and mats in the car.
Container method is more expensive as it adds a layer of security and safety to your car. The car is harnessed and secured to limit movement and damage during transit. You can keep the rest of the household item is kept within the container and then the container is sealed. It is important to be present when the shipment is due to arrive and get the custom levies and taxes cleared. You will be required to apply for local license tags and driving license within the next few weeks.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?