Ship your vehicle from the United States to La Paz with the help of various shipping services. There are several methods to choose from and as long as all facets are addressed with Customs, vehicle shipment isn’t all that difficult.
La Paz is a place that many come to, making it a very populous place to reside. Full of architecturally beautiful churches, museums and attractions, La Paz has much to do and see. Making it almost necessary to have your own means of transportation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
RO/RO Shipping or Container Shipping, Which Is Best?
When it comes to shipping methods, it is really about what works best for you and your situation. The RO/RO method requires that nothing be inside of the car with the exception of a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats. This is the least expensive method of shipping.
Container shipping allows the vehicle to hold other possessions allowed by Bolivia Customs. The container can also be filled. A person might decide to share a container with another individual to ease the costs of shipment.
There are many things that will need to be addressed way before shipment is allowed. Make sure that you have plenty of time to fulfill the requirements and gather the necessary documents.
- Pay taxes and duties.
- Be present on the day of your vehicle’s due arrival to a port nearby La Paz.
- Inspection on any vehicle over $12,000.
- Only a left-handed vehicle is permitted.
- Certificate of Origin.
- Title and Registration.
- License or Picture ID.
- Commercial Invoice.
- Make, Model, and Year of Vehicle.
- Verifying Certificate.
- Insurance Policy- Original and Two Copies.
The above are all standard for the country of Bolivia. Contacting the Embassy of Bolivia will prove to be helpful and they will inform you of what is needed, considering that the requirements are subject to change at any time.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?