Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Guadalajara
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Having your vehicle shipped from the United States Guadalajara is easier than you might think. It is worth doing this if you intend on staying there for a long while or even residing there. When you have your own vehicle, it will not only be easier to travel, but it is also easier to avoid language barriers and currency issues.
With the requirements for vehicle shipping to Mexico being as lenient as they are, one should greatly consider shipping their vehicle with them. For more information, continue reading and contact the Embassy of Mexico.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Requirements of Vehicle Shipment to Guadalajara.
Luckily, the requirements for shipping a vehicle to Guadalajara or anywhere in Mexico for that matter are less than strict. Some countries have a long list of requirements that can sometimes seem impossible to abide by. However, for the city of Guadalajara it is very possible to have a vehicle shipped without any issues. Below, you will find the requirements and documentation necessary to go through with shipping a vehicle to Mexico from the United States.
- The vehicle’s value cannot exceed $12,000.
- The vehicle cannot be any younger than 5 years of age.
- Mexico only allows vehicle shipment for vehicles that hold under 10 passengers.
- It must have a gasoline engine and a catalytic converter.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
- Sports cars, luxury vehicles and convertibles are not allowed to be shipped into Mexico.
The documentation needed:
- Vehicle registration- plus two copies of the title along with the original.
- Residency card, passport, registered voter’s license, license, picture ID and visa- any two copies of ID will be needed.
- Pedimento- can be obtained through Mexican Customs.
Contact the Embassy of Mexico prior to vehicle shipment. They will inform you of all the latest requirements. The requirements are subject to change at any time, so it is best to keep current. Also, when the vehicle is due to arrive at a port in Mexico, make sure that you are present. Ports will not hold any vehicles.