Gold Coast is located in the state of Queensland in the country of Australia. It is a great city with a beautiful skyline off of the Gold Coast Seaway. It is the sixth most populous city in Australia and it is known for its nightlife.
People come to reside in Gold Coast for many reasons, the water, the nightlife, the rainforest, and more. If you plan on residing in this fun city located on the coast, consider having your vehicle shipped. Having your own vehicle will make travel much easier and public transit won’t be necessary.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Is Shipping a Vehicle to Gold Coast Difficult?
Shipping a vehicle anywhere outside of the United States poses its difficulties but only because there are necessary steps that must be taken and documents that will need to be presented.
- Title and registration.
- License or picture ID.
- Proof of purchase.
- Submission of a letter of compliance to the government of Australia.
- Vehicle must be left-handed or older than 1989.
- Fill out approval for shipment form and have it accepted.
Be sure to carefully track everything in regards to shipment. Even be sure to know where the vehicle is at all times during shipment and exactly what route it is taking. Know which port it will arrive at and when so that you can be present when it arrives.
Shipping Methods Available.
The shipping methods available to you include air shipping, RO/RO shipping, and container shipping. All of these methods work just as well, but they differ immensely.
Air shipping is a great method of shipping a vehicle, but is so expensive that many are unable to afford it. So many opt for other methods of shipping.
The container method will allow you to ship other belongings with the vehicle. You can fill the vehicle with property as well as the rest of the container. The container can be shared with another person to ease the costs. There are usually two different container sizes to choose from.
RO/RO shipping is the method of shipping that allows the vehicle to be shipped alone and at a cheaper cost. The vehicle must be empty and contain nothing but the floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?