Faisalabad is host to one of the largest industrial centers in Pakistan. Accounting for more than 50% of all exports of cotton, wheat, vegetables, and fruits from Pakistan it is a very economically stable city in the Punjab area. Relocating to Faisalabad can seem like a very heavy task to undertake. Shipping your car to the city when you relocate will save time as well as money necessary for rental cars and drivers. Shipping your car overseas to Faisalabad can be completed efficiently when you hire a reputable international auto transport company to handle the details for you. Just as with all relocations overseas, you will need to prepare your car for shipping by providing information to the shipping agent as well as to customs when the car reaches the entry port to Faisalabad. For the international auto transport company you will need to provide some of the following paperwork:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Number (Card)
- Vehicle Title and/or Registration
- Power of Attorney (Signed)
- Certificate of Auto Insurance
You can check with the Federal Board of Revenue for Customs regulations pertaining to your vehicle type and any personal items that you may need to have shipped to Faisalabad when you relocate. Your international auto transport agent will also be able to provide you with all of the information necessary for the exportation of your car from the United States to Faisalabad as well as any regulations that you will need to know prior to shipping the car.
Customs Check in Faisalabad
Customs at the entry port in Faisalabad will perform both a visual inspection of your car when it arrives as well as a document inspection. Before your car leaves the United States you will want to make sure that you have checked with your international auto transport agent to ensure that no modifications will need done to the car prior to shipping to make sure it is up the standards set forth for motor vehicles in Faisalabad. You will also want to make sure that you apply for a De-Registration Certificate prior to shipping as your car will need to be registered in Pakistan once it arrives so you may drive it. You will need to make sure you have your passport, your original bill of lading and airway bill to present to customs officials at the checkpoint. Other important documents that you will need will be the title to your car showing your name and the original bill of sale or the commercial invoice that clearly shows the car make, model, engine number and the horsepower of the engine. You can contact the Pakistani Customs Office for more information on documents that you may need as well as regulations associated with your car type, personal items and other related information for importing to Faisalabad. Once your car arrives at the customs checkpoint you will also be responsible for paying taxes and import duty fees.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Before Shipping Your Car
When you are preparing to have your vehicle shipped overseas you will need to discuss all transport options as well as the cost associated to ship internationally with your international transport agent. Your agent will explain to you any modifications you may need to do to your vehicle prior to shipping, documents that you may need to present and financial obligations you will need to take care of prior to as well as after your vehicle reaches the entry port for Lahore if any are needed post transport. You will also need to make sure that you are covered by insurance for International shipping if the shipping company does not include insurance. The agent who handles your international vehicle shipment will be your primary source of information for all of your shipping needs as well as will be able to provide excellent information on international shipping laws, customs regulations and policies for the location you will have your vehicle delivered.
The Best Ways to Ship a Vehicle to Lahore
Shipping a car internationally is a simple process once you have determined the type of shipping you will utilize to transport your car. There are two primary ways to ship a car overseas to Faisalabad. Those ways are:
- Ro-Ro – When you ship your car on a Ro-Ro carrier it is driven onto a ship at the port for exit and driven off at the port of entry when it reaches Faisalabad. Ro-Ro is strictly for shipping motor vehicles and not personal items. This type of shipping is the most preferred way to ship a car internationally as well as the quickest way to ship by sea.
- Container – Shipping with a container will allow your car to be protected from the elements during the overseas shipping process, but it is also an excellent way to ship if you have household goods to ship along with your car. Your car and personal items can be packed inside of a large shipping container and then transported overseas to Faisalabad.
Your international auto transport agent will fully explain each type of shipping available as well as the cost of shipping when you are making your shipping arrangements.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?