How To Ship Your Range Rover
Mention the term Range Rover, and everyone will automatically associate it with images of elegance and quality. Any vehicle that elicits such a response from everyone cannot possibly be driven the long distance immediately after buying it from the dealership. The best option is to look for a reliable car shipping company to do the job for you.
Although we are one of the biggest industry names, do not take our word for it when we tell you we are the best. Visit our warehouse for a chance to experience the following;
- Variety: our companies have one of the biggest range of options for any car shipping company in the market. We offer both international and domestic shipment, as well as open and enclosed carriers. We can also provide specialized transport depending on the state of the car or specific requests of the client. We also offer our clients the choice of one among air, rail, freight, and road based transport.
- Safety: we have one of the highest safety records in the industry. Granted, the safety standards of the industry are very high. Chances are that one is likely never to experience any safety related problems. However, we still make sure we take utmost care of all the vehicles entrusted to us. Every car company has the capability of transporting a vehicle from source to destination. However, for us, it is more than just the simple move from one point to another.We always make sure the vehicle arrives in the best possible shape.
- Quotes: One the first concerns of many clients is how much they will pay for our services. Even without necessarily requiring them to make a commitment, we give our customers quotes the moment they inquire about our services, such that they understand what they are dealing with. Our quotes are honest and are inclusive of everything, including insurance.Further, we do not change our prices according to the season.
- Storage: we understand that it is not every time that everything goes to plan. It could be that during the long distance move, the car arrives much earlier than the owner, or the contact person cannot pick it up as soon as they were required to. Our company has a huge storage facility where they can keep the vehicle for the few days until it can be safely picked up.
- Pickup and delivery: we offer customers the option of choosing between door to door and terminal based delivery systems. Terminal based delivery involve the vehicle being dropped at one of our company warehouses and delivered to another warehouse, where it is then picked up. It is much cheaper and can be convenient for those who have the resources to drop and pick the vehicle up at both ends. Door to door delivery is where the vehicle is picked up at home, and dropped at the destination, without the owner being involved in the moving process. It is more convenient but might be more expensive.
Car shipment is not easy, but when you choose our company, we will make sure to make the process a walk in the park.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.