Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Racine County, Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Racine County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Racine County’s eastern border sits on the shores of Lake Michigan. The county has great infrastructure and transportation networks, some of the best in Wisconsin. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best channels for shipping cars to or from Racine County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Louisville to Racine County||$378||378 miles||2-4 days|
|Racine County to Kansas City||$423||564 miles||2-4 days|
|Racine County to Baltimore||$584||778 miles||3-5 days|
|Racine County to Jacksonville||$685||1142 miles||4-6 days|
|Racine County to Hartford||$725||967 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Racine County||$740||986 miles||3-5 days|
|San Antonio to Racine County||$755||1259 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Racine County||$1058||2116 miles||6-8 days|
Auto transport services in Racine County
Some cars are simply irreplaceable. Think of an original classic that takes many years to restore or a sentimental circuit car. No amount of insurance can compensate for the efforts put in to keep these cars in top condition. We will give you the best transport solution using one of our enclosed trailers. Enclosed transportation shields the vehicle from potential damage by external elements. To keep costs down while transporting your car, you might choose to spend some time driving it to an appointed transportation terminal. We will collect it and deliver to a shipping terminal in the state where you will pick it up.
Where the budget is a concern, choose open-air shipping. We will pool about 8-12 cars together into one open trailer for shipping cars to or from Racine County. Sharing the cost to ship with other vehicle owners will help to keep down your costs. When you are still unfamiliar with directions in your new home or when you can’t find the time to move around, choose door-to-door shipping. Our representative will pick up the car and deliver it to your address. We offer reliable international shipping for all kinds of automobiles. The roll-on/roll-off option is our most affordable international shipping standard. Roll-on/roll-off describes the methods used to load and unload the cars from the ships, which is by driving them. We will also clear any safety concern that you may have for your classics or luxury vehicles by offering container shipping.
How pricing works in auto transportation
Many factors affect the pricing systems used by different transport companies. Here are some of the main ones.
- Size and weight of the vehicle: Oversized vehicles and cars that weight more will attract higher shipping costs. They will need a lot of heavy lifting. They will also lower the number of cars that the transport company can handle in one shipping trip, cutting their efficiency. The FMCSA also places strict weight restrictions on transport carriers.
- Traveling distance: You will spend more on fuel and probably food and accommodation when driving over a long distance. Long distance shipping cars to or from Racine County also has the same implications.
- Insurance: Transporter companies always include the insurance charge in your bill. Having high-value car might also mean that the insurance charge will likely go up.
- Special offers and promotions: Many transport companies offer special rates to members of the military, newbie shippers, and bulk shippers. Always check if the company has any special offers and promotions.
- Seasonal variations: Seasonal variations may depend on many factors such as fuel costs or even the weather. Most transport companies record low sales during winter. You can strike a great bargain with a transport company during this time.
Get free shipping quotes
Fill this form or call 1-800-452-2880 at any time to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Racine County
- 53105- Burlington
- 53108- Caledonia
- 53126- Franksville
- 53139- Kansasville
- 53167- Rochester
- 53177- Sturtevant
- 53182- Union Grove
- 53185- Waterford
- 53401- Racine
- 53402- Racine
- 53403- Racine
- 53404- Racine
- 53405- Racine
- 53406- Racine
- 53407- Racine
- 53408- Racine