Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ohio County, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ohio County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers care-free, dependable vehicle shipping services in Ohio County. Its 23,842 residents find us trustworthy and have continued to book our services for the last two decades. Our good reputation has also extended to other parts of Kentucky with many residents contacting us when in need of car transportation services. The shipping professionals on our team are also highly qualified and make every service booked with us worthwhile.
Areas we cover to or from Ohio County
We have been shipping cars to or from Ohio County for the last twenty years and have mastered the road network in the area. The county which is approximately 596 square miles is served by several roads that cut across its landscape. Among the roads that we use on a regular basis is Interstate 231 which connects us to various cities and towns. Our drivers also use US highway 62 when looking for alternative transportations routes to the area.
Besides Ohio County, we also move vehicles to counties that surround it on every side. These counties are Hancock County to the north, Grayson County to the east, Breckinridge County to the northeast, Daviess County to the northwest, McLean County to the west, Muhlenberg County to the southwest and Butler County to the southeast. To access these adjacent counties, we ship using Kentucky State Routes 69, 85, 136, 505 and 878.
We have diverse vehicle shipping services for individuals and businesses moving from one part of the US to another. These services include:
- City to city shipping: Moving cars between two cities is common in the US with majority of vehicle owners having their cars delivered at terminal facilities. We have a number of terminals spread all over the US that are ideal for those shipping cars to or from Ohio County and nearby cities. Most times, several vehicles are loaded onto trucks at a terminal facility and shipped together to save on costs. Even so, vehicles can also be dropped off at your doorstep at any location of your choice.
- RV auto transport: We transport RVs for buyers, dealers, vacationers and enthusiasts to various locations within the US and abroad. Our packages for moving RVs are customized to meet the needs of their owners or businesses. We have suitable transport trailers for such vehicles and do our best to deliver them in one piece.
Talk to us!
Are you looking for companies that offer high quality shipping services? Relax! A-1 Auto Transports offers the best services for shipping cars to or from Ohio County. We have enough human resource and equipment to move vehicles all over the world. To learn more about us, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Ohio County
- 42320- Beaver Dam
- 42328 -Centertown
- 42320 -Cool Springs
- 42333 -Cromwell
- 42338 -Dundee
- 42320- Echols
- 42343 -Fordsville
- 42347- Hartford
- 42349- Horse Branch
- 42320 -Horton
- 42354 -Mc Henry
- 42347- Narrows
- 42320- Nineteen
- 42361- Olaton
- 42320 -Prentiss
- 42320- Render
- 42368- Reynolds Station
- 42369- Rockport
- 42370- Rosine
- 42320 -Schultztown
- 42320 -Taylor Mines
- 42343 -Trisler
- 42343 -Yeaman