Oak Ridge, Tennessee Professional Auto Transport
For many years Oak Ridge was a mystery to those that lived in surrounding cities. Home to one of the largest government sites in America, the Manhattan Project which was a huge operation that combined American, Canadian and British workers to make the atomic bomb. Today, Oak Ridge is still a large nuclear power city and the Department of Energy still has a high-tech research and nuclear facility in the city. There are several local colleges including Roane State Community College and Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education. Each year the city hosts the “Secret City Festival” which honors those that founded the city and is complete with music, dancing, history exhibits, arts and crafts, food and many fun activities for all ages. There are also several parks, a community center and large parks and rec department that promotes healthy and physical activities for youth.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Louisville to Oak Ridge||$243||243 miles||2-4 days|
|Oak Ridge to Cincinnati||$247||247 miles||2-4 days|
|Oak Ridge to Indianapolis||$353||353 miles||2-4 days|
|Oak Ridge to Baton Rouge||$488||651 miles||3-5 days|
|Oak Ridge to Tampa||$499||665 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Oak Ridge||$548||731 miles||3-5 days|
|Las Vegas to Oak Ridge||$1173||1955 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Oak Ridge||$1215||2430 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Vehicle to Oak Ridge
Think about the following when you’re trying to find a reliable transporter for your car:
- Do your research carefully. Check into companies by asking them as many questions as possible and by checking reviews to see what others think about the company and how it does business. Sites like the BBB are good to see if a company is accredited and what their overall rating is.
- Make sure the company has valid insurance coverage and is fully licensed. Don’t be afraid to ask to see proof. A professional company will usually have written proof ready for customers to see.
- Don’t expect transport to be on your personal terms when it comes to pick-up and delivery. You may get lucky and find a company that can pick the car up quickly but most companies will take anywhere between 3 days and 10 days before they can pick the car up for delivery. Also, due to many environmental conditions, transport delivery can also take some time. Try not to be in a rush and be sure to expect delays just in case there are some.
- Have the car ready when the driver is scheduled to be there. Make sure it is clean and all personal items removed from the inside. Run the gas down to less than a half tank of gas and disable the car alarm if you have one.
- Be sure that you can be physically present when the car is picked up and delivered.
Oak Ridge Auto Transport Directory
Lowe’s Garage & Towing
Lowe’s Garage & Towing is a full-service automobile transporter, emergency wrecker service and auto repair shop providing service locally in Oak Ridge as well as statewide in Tennessee. They are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Roadside services include jump starts, emergency fuel and water delivery, lockouts, tire repair and changes and flatbed towing. All services are fully licensed and insured.
1119 New York Ave,
Knoxville, TN 37921
Arrow Auto Transporters Inc.
Arrow Auto Transporters Inc. is a locally owned and operated motor vehicle transporter that offers door to door, open transport options for all types of cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s. They have competitive rates and offer discounts at various times of the year.
2303 Big Springs Rd,
Maryville, TN 37801
T Beeler Auto Delivery
T Beeler Auto Delivery is a privately owned and operated transporter that can relocate motor vehicles throughout the State of Tennessee and via interstate to surrounding states. They are fully licensed and insured and registered with the United States Department of Transportation.
7117 Foxtrace Dr,
Rockford, TN 37853
Oak Ridge includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com