- Safe And Reliable Northampton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Northampton County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Car Movers Near Me
- Areas We Ship To Or From Northampton County
- The Full Process Of Shipping A Vehicle
- Contact Us
- Zip Codes Included In Northampton County
Safe And Reliable Northampton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Built on great history and beauty, Northampton is a county located in Pennsylvania. Areas located in the county such as Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton offer a unique blend of history, recreation, and beauty. You can travel in a mule-drawn boat or zip through the channels of Wildwater Kingdom to get a fun-filled experience for you and your kids.
If you are planning on shipping cars to or from Northampton County for business or leisure, A-1 Auto Transport is the company you should talk to. We have a wide reach when it comes to locations we ship or deliver to. We are licensed and insured to transport vehicles in all 50 states and even overseas. Our fleet of carriers is modern and always well-maintained to avoid constant breakdowns allowing us to minimize delays.
Northampton County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Northampton County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Northampton County to Boston||$176||294 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Northampton County to Detroit||$332||553 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Northampton County to Atlanta||$486||810 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Nashville to Northampton County||$489||815 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Northampton County||$755||1259 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas to Northampton County||$886||1477 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Northampton County||$1674||2790 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Northampton County to Las Vegas||$1476||2460 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Northampton County, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Northampton County. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Northampton County, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Northampton County. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Northampton County and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Northampton County. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Car Movers Near Me
Areas we ship to or from Northampton County
For safe and prompt deliveries, we only hire the most qualified staff. Our drivers are experienced and well-trained. We have established a matrix of traffic patterns along the roads we use to enable us to avoid traffic and roads that are not well paved. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Northampton County include; I-78, US 22, Pennsylvania State routes 33, 145, 191, 248, 329, 378, 412, 512, 611, 946, and 987.
We have expanded our shipping destinations to now include smaller townships such as Allen, Bethlehem, Bushkill, East Allen, Forks, Hanover, Lehigh, Lower Mount Bethel, Lower Nazareth, Lower Saucon, Moore, Palmer, Plainfield, Upper Mount Bethel, Upper Nazareth, Washington, and Williams. Adjacent counties such as Monroe County to the north, Warren County-New Jersey to the east, Bucks County to the south, Leigh County to the west, and Carbon County to the northwest are also included in our shipping destinations.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The full process of shipping a vehicle
- Plan ahead and schedule in advance: Planning ahead allows you to source numerous auto shippers and get the best price. Once you zero in on a specific one, alert them in advance to schedule your pick-up or drop-off in order to give them ample time to prepare their equipment and for the process to be smooth.
- Cleaning out the car: You must clear out any personal items in your car before handing it in for shipping. By law, auto shippers are prohibited from shipping cars with personal items in them and also, insurance will not cover any of these items.
- Inspecting your vehicle: After washing your car, perform a walk around inspection noting down and taking pictures of existing dents and scratches. They will act as a reference in case any more damage is done to your vehicle.
- Ensure low fuel and removing antennae: Make sure that your car has only about a quarter tank of gas left when you drop it off. Extra weight attracts additional charges. Remove any aftermarket installations such as GPS navigation systems and DVD players to prevent theft or damage.
- Deliver your car or have it picked-up
- Securing the vehicle
- Transporting the vehicle
- Picking up the vehicle or letting it be delivered
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Northampton County, nobody else matches our service delivery. We always deliver the cars on time and offer affordable rates. Call us today on 1-888-230-9116 to schedule a pick-up
Zip codes included in Northampton County
|18001 Lehigh Valley||18016 Bethlehem||18042 Glendon||18063 Martins Creek|
|18002 Lehigh Valley||18017 Bethlehem||18042 West Easton||18064 Nazareth|
|18003 Lehigh Valley||18017 Butztown||18042 Easton||18067 Northampton|
|18010 Bangor||18017 Freemansburg||18043 Easton||18072 Pen Argyl|
|18010 Ackermanville||18018 Bethlehem||18043 Palmer||18083 Stockertown|
|18013 Roseto||18020 Bethlehem||18044 Easton||18085 Tatamy|
|18013 East Bangor||18035 Cherryville||18045 Easton||18086 Treichlers|
|18013 Bangor||18038 Danielsville||18045 Palmer||18088 Walnutport|
|18014 Bath||18040 Easton||18045 Palmer Township||18091 Wind Gap|
|18014 Chapmans||18040 Forks Township||18050 Bangor||18343 Mount Bethel|
|18015 Bethlehem||18042 Williams Township||18050 Flicksville||18351 Portland|
|18015 Fountain Hill||18042 College Hill||18055 Hellertown|