North Platte, Nebraska Reliable Auto Transport
North Platte is a city where family definitely comes first for the residents. One of the favored spots for residents is Cody Park. The park has a summer concession stand as well as carousel and carnival rides, horseshoes and a large disc golf course that is all free for public use. From May through July the parks and recreation department hosts free concerts in the parks with musicians from a wide array of musical styles. The concerts are held in several different parks throughout the summer. The city also has a large community fitness center that offers free childcare so parents can get a good workout in. They also have kid’s fitness classes as well. North Platte has several events annually to celebrate holidays and bring the community together with music, food and other entertainment.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|North Platte to Oklahoma City||$407||543 miles||2-4 days|
|Minneapolis to North Platte||$491||655 miles||3-5 days|
|North Platte to St. Louis||$500||666 miles||3-5 days|
|North Platte to Dallas||$559||745 miles||3-5 days|
|Las Vegas to North Platte||$605||1008 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to North Platte||$766||1276 miles||4-6 days|
|New York to North Platte||$911||1518 miles||5-7 days|
|North Platte to Orlando||$994||1656 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to North Platte
When you need to have a car shipped to North Platte, you need to start planning ahead of time so you can find a company that you can trust to transport the car. Keep the following information in mind when you need to schedule auto transport:
- When you call a company be sure to ask them upfront if they offer free quotes. Most companies will give a quote for free but there are companies that will charge to give a quote. You should also ask what type of carriers they have and what cities or states they can drive to. Some companies are limited by restrictions and licensing as to the states they can transport to or from.
- Make sure you start calling auto transport companies no later than 2-3 weeks before you need the car shipped. The sooner you call the easier it will be to get a carrier scheduled. If you live in a rural area that is far from the city or the interstate you definitely need to call as early as possible. Carriers generally run on specific routes and most often you will need to adjust your personal schedule to the schedule the carrier is already on.
- You need to decide whether you want to hire a broker or an actual carrier. A broker does not own their own trucks but they can access thousands of reliable carriers. They save customers time by locating a carrier for them at a price they agree to pay. Hiring a carrier directly can save you money as a carrier may have a discount available that a broker does not have. A company that owns their own trucks can also schedule service faster than a broker may be able to. If you’re unsure if a company is a broker or a carrier, you can ask for their DOT registration number. A broker will not have a registration number.
North Platte Auto Transport Directory
Don Hagan & Sons Trucking
Don Hagan & Sons Trucking is a family owned and operated trucking company that hauls all types of freight as well as transports motor vehicles. They work throughout the state as well as into several surrounding states and all transport is fully licensed, insured and bonded.
37376 US Highway 34
Culbertson, NE 69024
Carrol’s Towing & Repair
Carrol’s Towing & Repair has been in business for more than 5 years and they offer reliable local and long distance towing services as well as auto repair. They are fully licensed and bonded and are available 24/7 for fast auto pickup and service.
1321 S Chestnut Street
North Platte, NE 69101
Services And Information
North Platte includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 North Platte - Lincoln, Nebraska (NE) 69101
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September