North Platte, Nebraska Reliable Auto Transport
North Platte is a city where family definitely comes first for the residents. One of the favored spots for residents is Cody Park. The park has a summer concession stand as well as carousel and carnival rides, horseshoes and a large disc golf course that is all free for public use. From May through July the parks and recreation department hosts free concerts in the parks with musicians from a wide array of musical styles. The concerts are held in several different parks throughout the summer. The city also has a large community fitness center that offers free childcare so parents can get a good workout in. They also have kid’s fitness classes as well. North Platte has several events annually to celebrate holidays and bring the community together with music, food and other entertainment.
Shipping a Car to North Platte
When you need to have a car shipped to North Platte, you need to start planning ahead of time so you can find a company that you can trust to transport the car. Keep the following information in mind when you need to schedule auto transport:
- When you call a company be sure to ask them upfront if they offer free quotes. Most companies will give a quote for free but there are companies that will charge to give a quote. You should also ask what type of carriers they have and what cities or states they can drive to. Some companies are limited by restrictions and licensing as to the states they can transport to or from.
- Make sure you start calling auto transport companies no later than 2-3 weeks before you need the car shipped. The sooner you call the easier it will be to get a carrier scheduled. If you live in a rural area that is far from the city or the interstate you definitely need to call as early as possible. Carriers generally run on specific routes and most often you will need to adjust your personal schedule to the schedule the carrier is already on.
- You need to decide whether you want to hire a broker or an actual carrier. A broker does not own their own trucks but they can access thousands of reliable carriers. They save customers time by locating a carrier for them at a price they agree to pay. Hiring a carrier directly can save you money as a carrier may have a discount available that a broker does not have. A company that owns their own trucks can also schedule service faster than a broker may be able to. If you’re unsure if a company is a broker or a carrier, you can ask for their DOT registration number. A broker will not have a registration number.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
North Platte Auto Transport Directory
Don Hagan & Sons Trucking
Don Hagan & Sons Trucking is a family owned and operated trucking company that hauls all types of freight as well as transports motor vehicles. They work throughout the state as well as into several surrounding states and all transport is fully licensed, insured and bonded.
37376 US Highway 34
Culbertson, NE 69024
Carrol’s Towing & Repair
Carrol’s Towing & Repair has been in business for more than 5 years and they offer reliable local and long distance towing services as well as auto repair. They are fully licensed and bonded and are available 24/7 for fast auto pickup and service.
1321 S Chestnut Street
North Platte, NE 69101
North Platte includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Nebraska (NE), USA
- Beatrice, Nebraska (NE)
- Bellevue, Nebraska (NE)
- Columbus, Nebraska (NE)
- Fremont, Nebraska (NE)
- Grand Island, Nebraska (NE)
- Hastings, Nebraska (NE)
- Kearney, Nebraska (NE)
- La Vista, Nebraska (NE)
- Lincoln, Nebraska (NE)
- Norfolk, Nebraska (NE)
- North Platte, Nebraska (NE)
- Omaha, Nebraska (NE)
- Papillion, Nebraska (NE)
- Scottsbluff, Nebraska (NE)
- South Sioux City, Nebraska (NE)