Morristown, Tennessee Reliable Auto Transport
Morristown is a popular site for tourists traveling throughout the State of Tennessee. Located in the Knoxville-Sevierville-La Follette area there are many options for shopping, dining, and local entertainment. The downtown area, also known as the Skymart area, is a large shopping district with many commercial businesses, nightclubs and lounges and other social gathering places. The city hosts most of the local events and festivals in the Skymart district throughout the summer and fall months and even have holiday celebrations in the winter and spring downtown as well. If you’re planning to move to Morristown during the winter, be prepared to drive in the snow or ice as it does get cold and snow during the wintertime. Morristown has had its claim to fame in several large film productions including two popular horror/suspense movies, “The Evil Dead” in 1981 and “Five Across the Eyes” in 2005. In recent years there have been many new small businesses springing up throughout Morristown and new job growth has been expanding through retail, medical and financial businesses.
If you would like more information about Morristown you can visit the official website where local events and attractions, city and government links and information for visitors and residents can be found.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Morristown to Louisville||$252||252 miles||2-4 days|
|Cincinnati to Morristown||$256||256 miles||2-4 days|
|Morristown to Indianapolis||$362||362 miles||3-5 days|
|Miami Beach to Morristown||$656||875 miles||3-5 days|
|Morristown to Dallas||$667||889 miles||3-5 days|
|Morristown to Oklahoma City||$677||903 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Morristown||$1046||2092 miles||6-8 days|
|Sacramento to Morristown||$1247||2493 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Vehicle to Morristown
Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to help ensure your transport goes smoothly:
- Never settle for a subpar company just because the price may be low. Low prices usually reflect low service and when it comes to having a motor vehicle transported, you need to hire a company that has a good reputation and offers reliable, quality services.
- When you call to get a quote, be sure to provide 100% factual information about the car you own. If there have been any modifications you need to let the agent know so they can provide an accurate quote.
- Do your own personal research on companies by checking transport reviews online and asking friends and family that may have some knowledge of individual companies.
- Check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to make sure the company you’re interested in is registered with the United States Department of Transportation and has a Motor Carrier (MC) number.
Morristown Auto Transport Directory
B & W Expedite Inc.
B & W Expedite Inc. started in 1998 and is a privately owned and operated transporter that can safely relocate cars and other freight to all 48 states in the continental United States. All transport is fully licensed and insured and driven by highly trained drivers. They are a small carrier, but they get the job done quickly and reliably just as the bigger companies would and with excellent rates and friendly service staff. All transport is guaranteed to be damage-free no matter how big or small the job may be.
614 Jones Franklin Rd,
Morristown, TN 37813
Shane’s Towing Services
Shane’s Towing offers local and area-wide towing and emergency repair services for residents in the Morristown area of Tennessee. They have flatbed trucks and can haul any size vehicle, large or small. They also do minor automobile repairs, battery boosts, flat tire changes, emergency fuel, and lockout services. All services are completely insured and licensed and performed by only highly experienced professionals.
3739 Halifax Circle,
Morristown, TN 37813
Morristown includes ZIP codes
37813, 37814, 37815, 37816.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Morristown - Hamblen, Tennessee (TN) 37813
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Kingsport - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37660
🇺🇸 Andersonville - Anderson, Tennessee (TN) 37705
🇺🇸 Alcoa - Blount, Tennessee (TN) 37701
🇺🇸 Bybee - Cocke, Tennessee (TN) 37713
🇺🇸 Bean Station - Grainger, Tennessee (TN) 37708
🇺🇸 Afton - Greene, Tennessee (TN) 37616
🇺🇸 Lowland - Hamblen, Tennessee (TN) 37778
🇺🇸 Church Hill - Hawkins, Tennessee (TN) 37642
🇺🇸 Dandridge - Jefferson, Tennessee (TN) 37725
🇺🇸 Corryton - Knox, Tennessee (TN) 37721
🇺🇸 Knoxville - Knox, Tennessee (TN) 37901
🇺🇸 Morristown - Hamblen, Tennessee (TN) 37813
🇺🇸 Gatlinburg - Sevier, Tennessee (TN) 37738
🇺🇸 Sevierville - Sevier, Tennessee (TN) 37862
🇺🇸 Erwin - Unicoi, Tennessee (TN) 37650
🇺🇸 Luttrell - Union, Tennessee (TN) 37779
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Shawanee - Claiborne, Tennessee (TN) 37867
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August