Safe And Reliable Marina Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Nestled between picturesque white sandy beaches, scenic sand dunes and miles of open shores, the city of Marina is located in Monterey County. It is one of California's top tourist destinations. Whether you are looking for an adventure, to unwind on the white sandy beaches or outdoor activities, there's something for everyone in this city. You can take part in activities such as skydiving, hang gliding, parasailing, biking on the many trails available, horseback riding around the beautiful dunes, and dining in the finest restaurants in the county. If you are thinking of visiting the area with your car, get in touch with us to ship it for you. A-1 Auto Transport is a shipping company with an infrastructure that spans the whole world. We have been shipping cars to or from Marina and the rest of the world for over 25 years. We have made it easier and faster for our customers to access shipping services by making it possible for them to get instant and accurate quotes online using our rate calculator. Ship with us and experience fast, high quality, and affordable services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Marina to Los Angeles||$313||313 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Marina to Tuscon||$597||796 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Marina||$747||1245 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Marina||$1110||2221 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Marina to Tampa||$1134||2837 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Marina||$1201||3003 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Detroit to Marina||$1243||2487 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Marina to Boston||$1275||3189 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Marina
We have a team of drivers that are familiar with the roads around the city. They are aided by cutting-edge navigation equipment and years of research into finding the most reliable shipping routes with little traffic. When shipping cars to or from Marina, we often use California State Highway 1 and 101.
We also ship to the neighboring towns and cities around Marina which include Seaside, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Salinas, Watsonville, Aptos, Capitola, Soquel, Gonzales, Santa Cruz, Hollister, Gilroy, Scotts Valley, Morgan Hill, and Soledad.
Services we provide
Our service catalog is full of a variety of services, structured to cater to the various customer groups around. Whether you're looking for executive services or you are on a tight budget, there's a shipping service for you. Some of the services include:
- International roll on roll off. Interested in shipping cars or cargo abroad? This service is specially tailored for you. This process is more challenging than shipping domestically. It involves more paperwork, logistics, and a longer distance to travel. Despite its challenges, we provide prompt and on-time deliveries.
- Dealer to dealer shipping. Auto dealers need to have a constant supply of inventories in order to meet their customers' demands. Since they ship many vehicles at a go, we offer them discounts and price-cuts which ensure that they offer competitive prices to their customers. With over 30 carriers, we are capable of shipping any number of vehicles that you may want.
- Enclosed shipping. If the security of your vehicle is your main concern, we offer enclosed/ covered transport. Your vehicle will be placed and shipped in a soft or hard-sided container. It provides protection against stones and other debris damage, direct sunlight, and theft. This service is often hired by people shipping high-end luxury vehicles, classics and vintage cars.
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Multi-vehicle shipping
- Freight shipping
The different types of vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, we are capable of shipping any type of vehicle that you may have. Some of the ones that we often ship to Marina include:
- We are a full-service certified and insured boat shipping company. Our equipment can accommodate any type of boat you may want to ship. Some of the most common ones that we have shipped include fishing boats, houseboats, catamarans, and dinghies.
- Jet skis. Cruising across the ocean in your own boat beats riding a rented on. You are in perfect control since you know its limits. We can accommodate any size and shape they come in.
- Electric vehicles
- Classic and antique cars
- Golf carts
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
- Rid your vehicle of all personal items and aftermarket installations.
- Clean your vehicle and take pictures of any damages.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Ensure that your vehicle does not have more than a quarter full tank of gas.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Service your vehicle.
- Deactivate toll tags and parking passes to avoid being charged at toll stations as your vehicle is being shipped.
Ship with us
We take great care of your shipment. Our staff is prepared to work extra hours to ensure that you get your shipment in good condition and on time. Ship with us and experience the best services that money can buy, on a budget.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com