- Kentucky Rv Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your Rv Examples
- Kentucky Rv Transport Cost Calculator
- Shipping An Rv Domestically
- International Rv Shipping
- Different Rv Shipping Methods
- Tips To Prepare Your Rv For Transport
- Contact Us
Kentucky is a good place to plan a family vacation especially if you own an RV. There are a lot of RV parks you and your family could visit in the state. All you need to do is to check online and map out the route for your vacation. If you are traveling from a very far state to Kentucky, you might not want to travel in your RV so as not to get fatigued before the vacation begins. Fortunately, A-1 Auto Transport can help you ship your RV to Kentucky.
Kentucky RV Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From Kentucky, KY||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kentucky, KY to New York, NY||$1260.36 - $1540.44||700.2||4 - 6 days|
|Fort Worth, TX to Kentucky, KY||$1666.98 - $2037.42||926.1||4 - 6 days|
|Austin, TX to Kentucky, KY||$1960.2 - $2395.8||1089||4 - 6 days|
|Kentucky, KY to San Jose, CA||$4388.22 - $5363.38||2437.9||8 - 10 days|
|Houston, TX to Kentucky, KY||$1816.92 - $2220.68||1009.4||4 - 6 days|
|Kentucky, KY to Denver, CO||$2169 - $2651||1205||5 - 7 days|
|Philadelphia, PA to Kentucky, KY||$1131.3 - $1382.7||628.5||2 - 4 days|
|Kentucky, KY to San Antonio, TX||$2102.22 - $2569.38||1167.9||4 - 6 days|
|Arlington, TX to Kentucky, KY||$1646.1 - $2011.9||914.5||4 - 6 days|
|Kentucky, KY to Dallas, TX||$1610.1 - $1967.9||894.5||4 - 6 days|
Kentucky RV Transport Cost Calculator
At A-1 Auto Transport, we would estimate the cost to ship your RV based on the:
- Specifications of your RV
- Distance between where we pick up and drop off
- Shipping services you require
- Season of the year
- Cost of fuel at that time.
Shipping an RV Domestically
When shipping RVs within the United States, ground transport is used. Your RV could be shipped open air or enclosed. Our shippers would take into consideration any circumstances that could cause delays such as poor weather, traffic conditions on the road.
International RV Shipping
For international RV shipping, the preferred method of shipping is by boat involving the roll-on/roll-off loading. The RV would be either towed or driven onto the ship. When it gets to the destination country, it is driven off the ship and delivered to the final location by truck.
Different RV Shipping Methods
A-1 Auto Transport provides several shipping methods that our customers can conveniently choose from. They include:
- Flat Rack Shipping: In this method, the RV is placed on a flat rack placed on top of a ship. It is an open-air boat method and it has a cheaper rate.
- Container Shipping: The RV would be shipped in large containers that provide protection against extreme weather conditions.
- Open Air-Ground Method: The RV is delivered using a large flatbed trailer or a hauler. It is a ground transportation method and the RV is not protected against weather conditions.
- Enclosed Ground Transport Method: In this method, your RV is secured in a shipping container that is pulled by a freight truck thereby providing protection from both weather conditions and the road.
- Door to Door Delivery: Wewill pick up your RV from your home and deliver it to the door of your destination.
Tips to Prepare your RV for Transport
Preparing your RV before shipping would ensure it is brought to the final destination safely and right on time.
- Make sure all doors and windows are secured shut.
- All appliances must be disconnected.
- Take your RV for professional maintenance.
- Check and document any damages before pick up.
- Make sure you do not have any valuables in your RV while shipping. We would not be held responsible for any missing item.
If you want to have the best RV shipping experience, call A-1 Auto Transport on 1-800-452-2880 to set up an appointment today.