California as a Top Auto Transport Hub
The State of California happens to be one of the major import/export hubs in the U.S. In 2014, over $251 billion worth of goods had been imported into the Los Angeles port with the top import being vehicles. The top export that year for that port included vehicle parts. Long Beach and San Francisco also held the ranks for vehicles being the top imports that year. These statistics alone show just how prevalent the auto industry is in the state. The location of California is one reason it is such a huge region for imports and exports. Being a coastal state in the west definitely has its advantages.
It’s not surprising that California is one of the largest auto transport hubs throughout the nation. It is home to the second largest port, it has a booming economy, interstate highways, great weather in most locations, and a high demand for imported vehicles. Due to this information, there are many wonderful auto transport companies around. It is up to you to decipher which ones best meet your needs.
Finding the Right Auto Transport Company to Deliver Your Vehicle
When you start searching for a car shipping company in California, use online resources to help. By searching for local transport companies, you’ll find an array of options. To find the top auto transport companies in the state, simply look for the following characteristics.
- As a leading auto transport company, they should have approval from the Better Business Bureau and proof of compliance with the S. Department of Transportation.
- It should be easy to find reviews and testimonials about the transport company in question if they carry a reputation. You should also be able to view ratings.
- As a car shipping company, they should have state of the art equipment, haulers and freights as well as the latest in auto transport technology.
- Any dependable transporter will have an insurance policy that covers the entire value of each vehicle in their care.
- They should offer a large range of auto transport services for you to choose from as well as personal shipping customization for those with more specific requests for their car’s delivery.
- Getting a hold of the transport company should be simple and quick. Whether they offer 24/7 online assistance or a direct line to their customer service representatives, you should be able to contact them at your convenience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com