If you have the need to ship an all-terrain vehicle to the Dominican Republic, you’ll find that most international transporters offer their shipping services at reasonable rates.
Having your own car available eliminates the need for public transportation which can save you a lot of money. Not only is it cost effective and practical to ship an ATV, but you’re able to utilize your time more freely.
To some people, it may seem senseless to ship an ATV to the Dominican Republic. Ultimately, it provides you with the opportunity to see the country at your own leisure. In most cases, it’s easier to get an all-terrain vehicle approved for import than an automobile. It all depends on the regulations of the nation, but they usually aren’t as strict for off-road vehicles.
Normally, you will need to present a valid driver’s license, insurance documentation, title and registration, and your passport. Import laws have been known to change periodically. This is why you should stay updated on any changes that might occur by calling the Embassy of the Dominican Republic. Maintain all the proof and any documentation asked of you until the ATV has been successfully delivered.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Types of Auto Transport Preferred.
- Roll On/Roll Off: This type of shipping is the least expensive way to transport a vehicle. Once the ATV has undergone inspection, it’s driven onto the deck of the ship and secured for the duration of the trip. All vehicles must function properly and meet the requirements of the import law. Not all seaports accept this method of transport. Your transport specialists should have a reasonable solution if you find yourself stuck with such circumstances.
- Container Shipping: This is a more expensive type of overseas transportation because it allows customers to transport other household goods inside the container with the ATV. Overseas shipping services recommend that valuable vehicles be transported inside of a container. To ensure that your vehicle stays dry and protected from hazardous weather conditions, this is the shipping method for you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory