- Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Carriers Near You
- Award Winning Service, Always on Time
The Cost of Shipping an RV
What is The Cost of Shipping an RV?
On average, the cost of shipping an RV is anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000. Of course, this depends on many things especially on whether or not the RV is to be delivered locally, nationally or internationally. Make sure that you compare the rates of several RV transport companies before hiring one to care for your vehicle’s delivery.
There are many things that are taken into consideration when the calculations for shipping services are drawn up. Without submitting certain details to the RV transport company, receiving an accurate price for the shipping process is impossible.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Usually all transport companies’ base their calculations for shipping costs off of the same criteria.
- The RV’s specifications such as the model, age, weight and condition
- The amount of miles between the pickup and drop off location
- The salvaged RV transport services you choose for the job
- Whether or not other items are being shipped along with the RV
- The time of year the RV is to be transported
- Current fuel rates at the time of the transport
When you call in for a quote, be as detailed as possible. Provide the transport company’s representatives with honest information. This will help you gain the most honest estimate. Most transporters even provide a quick way to get an idea of the costs by adding an online calculator to their websites. This calculator only takes minutes to use but shouldn’t be recognized as complete truth when it comes to the costs. Reputable and licensed transport companies hardly ever ask for money upfront. This is usually because other costs cannot be calculated until the RV has been delivered. It is the responsibility of the transporter to breakdown all costs and charges found on your final bill.