With all that Hawaii has to offer its residents, motorcyclists find the landscape great for enjoying a bike ride. The weather is always warm and the cool wind that comes from the water surrounding the islands is perfect for bike riders.
There are many motorcycle shipping companies in the state due to its higher population, so finding one will be easy.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Popular Motorcycle Transport Services.
- Crated Shipping.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Door to Door.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Satellite Tracking.
- Insurance Coverage on all vehicles.
- Local Transport.
- Long Distance Transport.
- Cross Country Transport.
Prepping for Motorcycle Shipping.
Preparation is necessary before the motorcycle can be shipped. While some companies may have different requirements, there are some standard procedures. These include:
- Washing the bike and making sure there is no dirt or deposits.
- Checking the fluids, battery and tire pressure.
- Taking pictures and noting any existing damage done to the bike before shipment.
- Making sure that the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full.
- Removing any loose items from the bike.
- Disabling the alarm system.
If all of this procedure is completed, then motorcycle transport should go well. Some companies will also offer insurance on the motorcycle during its shipment. It is up to you if you would like to pay for it or not.
Crated shipping is a very safe method of shipment. This method will have different requirements. These include draining the bike from all fluids, removing the handlebars and mirrors, and even disconnecting the battery.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?