Transporting a motorcycle to Mililani, Hawaii isn't as difficult as a task as one might think. It is relatively inexpensive and as long as you hire professionals to ship the bike, it should arrive safely at your new residence in the city. Reviews and ratings can say a lot about a transport company. Make sure to read them over on the Internet before selecting a company to trust with your prized possession.
Types of Motorcycle Shipment to Mililani HI.
You will have several shipment options presented to you, depending on the company you choose to have ship the motorcycle to Mililani. Being situated on the island of Oahu, there are a few companies that offer motorcycle transport. Some of them will offer different services than others, so find one with the shipment method you feel safest with.
- Terminal to terminal transport requires the bike to be dropped off at one of the shipping terminals nearest to you. The bike will then need to be picked up from a terminal in or near Mililani.
- Door to door transport is a bit more convenient than terminal to terminal. Te company will pick the bike up from you and then drop it off wherever you need it in the city.
- Enclosed shipping is a safer option in which the bike is placed inside a shipping trailer.
- Crated shipping is the absolute safest method of shipment. The motorcycle will need a little preparation before it is transported. However, the bike will be strapped onto a wooden pallet and placed inside a tight container for shipment.
- Open air shipping is when the motorcycle is put on top of a flatbed trailer. This leaves it exposed to poor weather and road conditions during shipment.
If the shipping company offers insurance for the transport, it might be in your best interest to take advantage of it, if it is within your budget.
Transport Companies in Mililani HI.
Dugonz Towing Transport and Recovery
94-810 Molale Pl.
Waipahu, HI 96797
Matson Terminals Inc.
1411 Sand Island Pkwy #51B
Honolulu, HI 96803
51A Sand Island Access Rd.
Honolulu, HI 96819
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.