The beautiful coastal Town of Makaha is known for water activities and peaceful sandy beaches. Fortunately, Makaha also provides its residents with convenient services and amenities, unlike its neighboring towns.
This makes it easier for dealerships, manufacturers, sellers and buyers to ship their motorcycles through reputable and professional transport services. Believe it or not, you will have several options- so sort through them carefully.
Use the Internet to begin your search for the most reputable transporter in the area. Look over each company’s website and read any reviews left online by past customers. This will help you find the right transport company for your bike’s shipping process. As you are doing this research, look for other characteristics demonstrating the professionalism of the transporter.
- The transporter should have an extensive history within the shipping industry.
- The transport company will have their own insurance policy to protect your motorcycle and the other vehicles in their care.
- They won’t ask for any money upfront and their rates are always reasonable.
- For your particular shipping needs, the company will offer motorcycle transport services.
- They carry all of the proper licensing and certificates to prove their authenticity. They should also be approved by the DOT.
- The customer service representatives should be professional, knowledgeable and happy to assist you. They will even help customize your services if necessary.
A skilled transport company’s only objective is to deliver your motorcycle. With their state-of-the-art shipping gear and experience in motorcycle transport, they will have your bike delivered in a timely, safe manner. It is unlikely that your bike will suffer any damage from its transport, but if it becomes an issue, a claim can be filed through the transporter’s insurance and all repairs will be paid for.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.