Motorcycle transport companies are found all over the country. Find one in Kailua that can serve you with the utmost professionalism and timeliness. A1 Auto Transport serves the area in Hawaii and will transport your motorcycle or motorcycles all over the nation. Across the states or down the street, if your vehicle needs to be transported, it will get there within the timeframe you need.
There are an abundance of questions that you should ask transport companies that you are considering for your bike’s transport. It is crucial that you care about who you hire for the job. You don’t want to end up with a transport company that doesn’t care about the safety and timeliness of your cruiser’s arrival.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Questions to Ask Prospective Transport Companies.
- How much will the bike transport cost?
- Is your company registered with the Department of Transport?
- What type of insurance do you offer?
- How long will the shipping process take?
- What kind of paperwork and documents will I need to present?
- Is there anything I need to do to the vehicle to prepare it for transport?
- What do I do and who do I contact if my motorcycle ends up damaged while in your care?
All of the above questions should be asked while you are on the phone with customer service. It is good to understand the process that the auto transport company has in place, as well as what they have to offer before you hire anyone for the job.
Prepping the Motorcycle for Transport.
Preparing the cruiser for transport across the nation or even locally will require that the motorcycle is clean and free of dirt. Not only will the vehicle need to be free of anything other than what is meant to be a part of the bike, but it should have no more than a ¼ a tank of fuel in it. The transporters will need the bike’s key during the transporting process, just in case of an emergency.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?